Only one...

I am alergic to pepsi and for somereason pizza hut makes me sick too mcdonalds is made of earth worms Dominos was always a rip off and not very good.

KFC breeds chicken with no lips. I was never a chicken lip fan so I'll say KFC for me.
I agree with Armand. I'll have the lipless chickens.

It was close between KFC and Macdonald’s, but I take McDonald’s. It’s always a quick go to when you need a bite. They’re everywhere and convienent. A good burger or breakfast sandwich is always good.

Reactions: Debi and 7Critter
It was close between KFC and Macdonald’s, but I take McDonald’s. It’s always a quick go to when you need a bite. They’re everywhere and convienent. A good burger or breakfast sandwich is always good.
The fact that McDonalds is everywhere is a plus.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
McD's is my 2nd choice just because you can get a salad. A big KFC plus is the newer stores have an A&W rootbeer (burgers, hot dogs) under one roof.:)

McD's is my 2nd choice just because you can get a salad. A big KFC plus is the newer stores have an A&W rootbeer (burgers, hot dogs) under one roof.:)

now that KFC might be worth considering.....still think I'll stick with pizza though.

Reactions: Paintman
vinnievangogo.jpg

anyone ever go through savannah, Ga., you gotta try this place...... best pizza you'll ever have.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Heck Paulm, I'd eat the box !
Anyone get frozen pizzas and doctor them up with extra meat, cheese, and veg? Then melted garlic herb butter over the top.

Reactions: Paulm
Anyone get frozen pizzas and doctor them up with extra meat, cheese, and veg? Then melted garlic herb butter over the top.
Yes! I am guilty of taking the fast route...lol

Reactions: Paintman
Yes!

Reactions: Debi