Ongoing, But Still Intriguing!

I am a bit late getting on this one. STILL sifting through previous threads lol. Has Avalon come back to visit you since this post Garnet? I have not had the pleasure of a pet coming to visit me, though i haven't had a pet of my own since childhood. Did have the 'apparition' of an animal i mentioned before...though that was NOT a pet of ours.
Yes, she still visits. Not as frequently as at first, but she does. Rather amusing fact here; there are moments when neither of my two current cats are around and I will feel Avalon land on the bed and settle. Shortly after that one of my two will run into the bedroom and flop down in the same spot where I felt Avalon laying down. As if to say, "This is my spot now!" :D Other times they will start to settle, then retreat, staring at a spot on the bed. Cool to see this!

I only had my cat Sparky keep me company once after he died. I felt a cat curled up against my back and just when I woke I felt the cat get up and jump off the bed. I thought it could have been one of the dogs but they were both sleeping next to the bed. Once when I was sitting at my computer in the living room I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder.

Avalon's passing has taught me much that I didn't know. For instance, I have lost many kitties throughout my lifetime and hers is the only spirit that has come back and stayed so long. Also, I learned that grief can allow other, unwanted manifestations to happen.

When Avalon came back, she was accompanied by other unseen entities which proceeded to make my life very stressful. With the help and encouragement of members here, especially Debi, I was able to get that situation sorted out. But knowing that she is patiently waiting for me both worries and reassures me at the same time. My two current kitties have had to accept that they must share the bed with her, lol.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Avalon's passing has taught me much that I didn't know. For instance, I have lost many kitties throughout my lifetime and hers is the only spirit that has come back and stayed so long. Also, I learned that grief can allow other, unwanted manifestations to happen.

When Avalon came back, she was accompanied by other unseen entities which proceeded to make my life very stressful. With the help and encouragement of members here, especially Debi, I was able to get that situation sorted out. But knowing that she is patiently waiting for me both worries and reassures me at the same time. My two current kitties have had to accept that they must share the bed with her, lol.
Give all the worry to God. Your Avalon is probably just hanging out to be close to you. She is visiting you because of your love. I bet she didn’t bring those entities but was protecting you.