Ongoing, But Still Intriguing!

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
While sleeping this morning, I felt one of the cats get up on the bed. I was groggly aware that whichever cat it was she felt awfully heavy. I felt her settling down on my feet; she shifted a few times and finally started to purr.

I dozed off again, constantly aware of the weight on my feet and trying not to disturb her. When I finally decided to get up I glanced down at the foot of the bed only to see nothing there! But the interesting part, was that the blankets were hollowed in the shape of a sleeping cat's body. And then I realized Avalon had come to visit again. It's been 2 years since she crossed the rainbow bridge!

I've had a similar experience once before when I was around 20. I woke up and was extremely upset over something and I felt something sit on the edge of my bed and I immediately felt this calming presence. Whether it was a possible guardian angel or a pet, I'll never know. But we did lose a Sheltie four days before I turned 20 and I believe this happened not so long afterwards.

I

think she knows how up set you’ve been about the other kitty. She’s come to reassure you that you are a good cat mom.
That is so sweet of you to say this! It would make perfect sense, because I hadn't been experiencing visits from her for awhile. It was comforting to feel her there!

I am a bit late getting on this one. STILL sifting through previous threads lol. Has Avalon come back to visit you since this post Garnet? I have not had the pleasure of a pet coming to visit me, though i haven't had a pet of my own since childhood. Did have the 'apparition' of an animal i mentioned before...though that was NOT a pet of ours.

I am a bit late getting on this one. STILL sifting through previous threads lol. Has Avalon come back to visit you since this post Garnet? I have not had the pleasure of a pet coming to visit me, though i haven't had a pet of my own since childhood. Did have the 'apparition' of an animal i mentioned before...though that was NOT a pet of ours.
I think her cats really love and support her. It’s a beautiful thing.