One Ringy Dingy...

I don't like pressing too many buttons on the cell phone, because I don't understand half of them. But I have to congratulate myself on my new addition; it is the theme to the radio show, Astonishing Legends. They were selling the theme as a ringtone and I managed to install it without having a nervous fit, lol.

I use to have individual ringtones for various family and friends, but now have just the one, "Whiskey in the Jar" by Metallica. I rarely hear it, however, since I keep my phone on "vibrate" most of the time.

One of ringtones I had for a friend back when I had multiple ringtones was this little ditty by Bob Fripp and the League of Gentlemen. He called me once while I was giving a briefing at work, I got a lot of strange looks.

That would get my attention. I have tried songs in the past, heard the ring song and usually never associated the song with my phone ringing until it was too late. My brief experiment ended.

I just have a certain generic ring for the phone and a different one for texts and messages. I picked a horn for my texts because I get too used to the nice sounding ones and ignore the noise.

Reactions: Paintman
Here's mine, lol. It has been ever since the revival series back in early '16. And nothing has ever gotten me into trouble. Never tried using individual ringtones for family, friends or coworkers. Could be fun.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi