One out of the ordinary phenomenon.

Cass

Reaction score
Some years back, I took a vacation in Bournemouth, UK.

After a day or two, I suddenly realised, Hey !! I seem to know my way around this town, without needing a street guide or map.
Wherever I wanted to go, buildings, shops or parks, I knew exactly where they were and how to get there without needing to even think about it.

Now how is this possible?

Reactions: garnetsilver
It is a bizarre feeling isn't it ! Happened to me in London when I was really young. I was there with family and family friends who lived in London. I knew the area, despite not having visited that part of London before. I knew where I was going, described old buildings that were still there and despite not been able to see the place I was heading for described features that still existed around !

There are many theories on these so called de ja vu experiences, the first is often past live recollection, Have you ever been interested in exploring any of your possible past lives for clarity on this? There are different ways to achieve this, hypnotic regression is good, but finding people near you who are good in this field is not always easy. You can do guided meditations that take you through past life regression, some argue these don't work and alas many don't but I do have a few that do work well. Of course that depends on how you are with meditation, not knowing your background. If you have no experience of meditation, you can learn it, but once again there is a lot of rubbish out there especially on certain online auction sites!

After my experience mentioned above when I became older, I was curious to find out what, when, why which turned out to be very interesting. I always recommend to people before branching out and trying regression themselves, there are things to consider. Experiencing glimpses of past lives and be wonderful and insightful, but also there can be a temporary emotional effect, especially if that life wasn't particularly good.

...sorry as I am typing got my teaching guide affecting my typing (does it with speaking too), suddenly become dyslexic for a moment. Now when they come in as I am giving information or a message it indicates that the person is at a point where they would benefit from new training, often indicating in the spiritual / paranormal field, but not always. When I speak I am in full flow with spirit guidance and no intention to underestimate your worth or abilities with that suggestion, it is from the higher realm not my personal opinion.

Brightest blessings

There is the reincarnation theory, perhaps you were there before.

Perhaps your just picking up info from the area consiousness.

Perhaps the area is laid out similar to a place you’ve been before. We tend to be creatures of habit.

Yes, all these things could have been the reason.
Now I'll tell what I thought about it.

A few years before all this happened, my Mother spent a couple of months in that same town.
She probably got to know the place very well.
Soon after she returned from Bournemouth, she asked me to try some psychometry her spectacles.

I began by describing a seaside scene, and a shop that sold glasses. This turned out to be the very shop where she bought those glasses.
Now, I think that not only did I pick up on the seaside scene and the optician's shop, but I also picked up all she had learned about that town... during that reading I gave her.

I realise this is a simple explanation, but quite often they are the most compelling.

Thanks, Akata and Lynne for answering, xx

Yes, all these things could have been the reason.
Now I'll tell what I thought about it.

A few years before all this happened, my Mother spent a couple of months in that same town.
She probably got to know the place very well.
Soon after she returned from Bournemouth, she asked me to try some psychometry her spectacles.

I began by describing a seaside scene, and a shop that sold glasses. This turned out to be the very shop where she bought those glasses.
Now, I think that not only did I pick up on the seaside scene and the optician's shop, but I also picked up all she had learned about that town... during that reading I gave her.

I realise this is a simple explanation, but quite often they are the most compelling.

Thanks, Akata and Lynne for answering, xx
Wow that’s great. Sounds plausible to me. Can you explain what you mean by a psychometry her spectacles ? You also mention a reading ? I get that you were mentally connected somehow. Thanks.

Yes,
Psychometry is allowing the psychic senses to glean information from articles of jewellery, clothing and wallets, etc.
Such articles become impregnated with an impression of whoever wears them.
Many psychics use psychometry to give readings., by sensing the impressions left on the article.

The psychic would be given an article such as a wristwatch, for instance, Then the psychic can go on to describe the owner or previous owner, how tall, colour of eyes; how they dressed, what work they did, what car they drive etc.
It's common for psychics to hold the article in their hands, but it's also possible to pick up the vibrations by simply looking at it.

Spectacles is the English name for reading glasses. xx

Yes,
Psychometry is allowing the psychic senses to glean information from articles of jewellery, clothing and wallets, etc.
Such articles become impregnated with an impression of whoever wears them.
Many psychics use psychometry to give readings., by sensing the impressions left on the article.

The psychic would be given an article such as a wristwatch, for instance, Then the psychic can go on to describe the owner or previous owner, how tall, colour of eyes; how they dressed, what work they did, what car they drive etc.
It's common for psychics to hold the article in their hands, but it's also possible to pick up the vibrations by simply looking at it.

Spectacles is the English name for reading glasses. xx
Thanks

Some years back, I took a vacation in Bournemouth, UK.

After a day or two, I suddenly realised, Hey !! I seem to know my way around this town, without needing a street guide or map.
Wherever I wanted to go, buildings, shops or parks, I knew exactly where they were and how to get there without needing to even think about it.

Now how is this possible?

I have dreamed of certain buildings, and then encountered those building later on. It is a weird feeling! I used to be able to pick up on things by handling objects handled by other people, but have managed to suppress that, as it is overwhelming and somewhat annoying.

Reactions: Lynne