One of the parks ghost

Well there is one other entity that kinda also lingers at the from. I havent been able to see it well enough to sketch out. They seem to mostly linger around it. When I try to figure it out all I can think is that it's like a keeper of souls or something. I haven't really told many peoplevels about it cause well they seem to always thing I'm nuts. I think that they are keepin spirits trapped but I'm not too sure. All I know is my trailer park is way too active. It makes me nervous.

Reactions: 7Critter
Thanks for sharing your experiences, epicninja1991. Many on this forum are sensitive to beings that most do not see. We welcome your sightings.

Reactions: Lynne
How have you fared this winter, epicninja1991, with this cold and snowy weather ? Are you able to get out and about or have you hunkered down at home. Virginia, where I am located has had temperatures up and down and thankfully not much snow. The snow that we did have last Thursday and Saturday has hung around because the thermometer has not gotten above freezing. Thankfully, today and tomorrow will be much warmer.

I'm kinda been out mostly for work. I live in Minnesota so it cold and very snowy.

Reactions: 7Critter
I'm kinda been out mostly for work. I live in Minnesota so it cold and very snowy.
We have a few members from your neck of the woods. They have reported some very cold temperatures, sometimes with winds and a bunch of snow. I am glad that my snows don't last long. We are in for a bit of a thaw the next couple of days, followed by colder temps Saturday with possible light snow.

We hahad just got lots of snow the past two days
Hi Epic! We're expecting a lovely ice storm this weekend. Can't wait! Slip sliden' away we go!

Epic, we have a live chat thread every evening. You're welcome to join us. Just look at the first forum and tap on Live chat for Weds. We're talking in there if you'd like to join in.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne