One of the parks ghost

epicninja1991

Reaction score
There is this spirit or creature that I have been curious about and I was hoping to see if someone else has heard or seen anything about it. All I have is a rough sketch of what I saw. It lingers with three others that look similar to it.

20170108_184126-R.jpg

There is this spirit or creature that I have been curious about and I was hoping to see if someone else has heard or seen anything about it. All I have is a rough sketch of what I saw. It lingers with three others that look similar to it.

View attachment 6795

Welcome to the ParaNormalForum, epicninja1991. The image / being is new to me. Have you seen these four beings more than once ? Any interaction ?

Yeah I have seen them numerous times. I'm am kinda very intune with the paranormal. So I can sense and see them frequently. They don't really do much but they act like they are trying to scare me away but they don't speak or really move. They just stand there staring. It's like they are protecting something.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hi Epic, welcome. I've no idea what they are. I notice the drawing shows a sword. Are they armed as in the pic ? Are they threatening?

They all hold weapons but they don't seem to use them that I know of. At this poin they seem to use them for intimidation. They just kinda sit like in my sketch when ever I see them

They all hold weapons but they don't seem to use them that I know of. At this poin they seem to use them for intimidation. They just kinda sit like in my sketch when ever I see them
Hi Epic, and welcome! I've not heard of anything that looks quite like that. Where are you seeing these? I've heard of some elementals that will stand guard in some areas, but I've not seen them in this form before.

OK, but where? Near a tree? A certain area? Or do they move from spot to spot?

They usually sit at the front entrance of the park but sometimes they come deeper in the park and stand outside of my house