One of my wife's paranormal experiences

L.S.

Reaction score
My wife and my cousins wife were in the kitchen of my cousins house just chatting. At some point the discussion turned to different problems the house was experiencing and how the landlord was being an ass in repairing the problems (dragging his feet, complaining about cost, blaming them for the problems, etc....). During their conversation my cousins wife said she hated the house, a second after she said that a small storage tote that was on top of the fridge, well my wife's exact description is as follows. "Her small storage bin on top of the refrigerator come flying off and landed in the middle of the kitchen floor almost hitting me and her".

Reactions: ozentity
Sounds like the house has some bad entities about, probably what attracted the lovely landlord to buy it,or residual bad energy from him living there.

My first thought was maybe just a coincidence and it just fell. After rereading your post it appears more deliberate. Have you had other occurrences? Sounds like a response from another dimension to me.