One of my more powerful experiences

Serendipity

Reaction score
In the late 90's my sister committed suicide. Pretty much all her organs were to be donated, but they could not pronounce her till all brain activity ceased. My sister and sister in law had flown in to be with her, while the rest us were at mom's home. A close frIend of mine stopped in and asked he could pray over me. He started to pray and layed his hands on my head. When I pray my focus is always on Jesus and this was no different. I fell to the floor and started a loud noise that sounded like woooo that came out unvoluntarily. When I say it was loud! it was extremely loud and sustained. I my arms were stretched out over my head and my arms and legs were moving in a rhthmic fashion at incredible speed carrying me around the floor as if floating. I can vividly remember moving in all directions and I continued to focus on Jesus. The whole time I maintained this wooing. At one point I went from a prone position to my back and into an extreme arch and felt( and this hard to explain) saw a white light shoot through my chest. The white light was so powerful and felt like pure joy. I remember thinking how it was too much to take and wishing it would stop. And suddenly it did stop and I cartwheeled somehow back to the prone position and started flailing my arms again moving around floor. I never ran into one piece of furniture, although I was all over that large room.
My brother told me it lasted several mins and that what he saw and heard was physically impossible. I had a sense it lasted a while but my focus was on Jesus. I lost complete control of my body, but no fear, just profound joy and then peace. My brother said it sounded like a train coming through the house and he said I couldn't have been breathing as the wooing never stopped from start to finish. He said my arms and legs were moving lightening fast in a perfect rhythm which looked like I was floating inches off the ground on air. He initially thought I was having a seizure and tried to stop me, but my buddy stopped him, telling him he could be hurt if he did. My mother was sitting in the next room and said she tried to yell at me to stop because it was embarrasing, but she couldn't open her eyes a or speak a word or move from the chair. Almost 10 mins after it was over we got a phone call from my sister who said my little sister had passed away roughly 10 min earlier.
About 3 years ago I found information on Rh negatives for the first time. I'm B- and except for dark brown eyes, no extra vertebra and no alien abduction, the traits were exactly me. I'm an ENTP which is a close match to rh negative traits.
There was more to this story, but suffice to say everyone was freaked out but me. To this day no one brings it up, but I thought this might be a place I could discuss with others without being judged as crazy, lol. And trust me I know it sounds like it!!
Anyways, that's part of one of my experiences. Thanks for listening, as well adding me.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your story. I am soo sorry for your loss.

Re: RH negative blood. I also have this as many here do. There are many threads here addressing this so you might want to do a search here for those. I have spent a lot of time declaring I am not an alien....lol

Your experience is quite unusual. I'm not sure I've ever heard of one quite like it.

Welcome to the forums.... Were you raised or are you now Pentecostal? Or was the friend who prayed over you????

Reactions: snook and Debi
My buddy grew up a atheist. I used to pray for hIm and in his 30's became a Christian. He eventually joined the Vineyard church which I believe is non denominational.
As for me, I don't belong to any denomination and my story is a bit long on how that all happened. Initially, I was catholic and even entertained the priesthood, going to a seminary for a short while in high school. I believe or rather know God pulled me out of that church. This happened a few times with different church's and always new trials, lessons and revelation from the Holy Spirit with Jesus as my focus.
As to the experience, similar manifestations happened at my friends church. People called it something like the Toronto miracle.

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your story. I am soo sorry for your loss.

Re: RH negative blood. I also have this as many here do. There are many threads here addressing this so you might want to do a search here for those. I have spent a lot of time declaring I am not an alien....lol

Your experience is quite unusual. I'm not sure I've ever heard of one quite like it.

An rh negative forum is how I stumbled across this site. I don't think many people could accept the list of traits most sites list unless it were not so darn accurate.

Your right, Im not alien but I somewhat different than my family and friends. I'm the only rh negative I know of personally.

Thanks for the condolences regarding my sister. It was a long time ago and quite tragic, but she ended up saving a lot of people!

An rh negative forum is how I stumbled across this site. I don't think many people could accept the list of traits most sites list unless it were not so darn accurate.

Your right, Im not alien but I somewhat different than my family and friends. I'm the only rh negative I know of personally.

Thanks for the condolences regarding my sister. It was a long time ago and quite tragic, but she ended up saving a lot of people!
I think the last time I asked people here quite a few were RH negs. I do agree the list of traits can be uncanny. I am the only RH neg in my family, and I have in the past even checked with a few of the cousins, aunts and uncles. I do have one child with it but the other two are positives. The child with the neg is also extremely psychic/sensitive as am I. There appear to be abilities that go with this. And...I have seen a UFO, but no abductions. I prefer not to see another one.

Welcome to the forum Serendipity. You have several things going on at the same time here: your sister in a near death state, a friends involvement, prayer, and a physical manifestation. They may or may not be associated and it would be logical to make assumptions . I think it’s important to keep an open mind and look closely at each component. Can I ask why the friend was laying hands on you? One might assume it was to help you with grief but laying hands is not necessary for that. Your physical reaction could be interpreted as a “Holy Spirit” manifestation, but only you could attest to that. People I have met that have experienced some form of this, have no doubt that’s what it was. So in the end only you can attest to what happened here. Would you mind giving us your interpretation ?

He asked me if he could pray for me. He ended up praying over my brother and mom as well. One thing that is important he asked God to comfort me in the name of Jesus and my focus was only on Jesus. In fact it stayed on him during whole time. I was praying for my little sister. This is how I interpetation this. I was in Gods presence and no man's flesh can stand that close. I have never felt such power or joy when I could see or feel or both a white light shoot through my chest as I was arched over. It felt like it lifted me up. It was a beam of light but so intense I remember thinking or saying that I couldn't take anymore of it. Which may seem weird but that's how I experienced it. No one else there saw it. I was fully conscious the whole time.
Some people tried to explain this as some form of event brought on by stress. Everyone that was there agreed that what they witnessed was not humanly possible. I mean how would your limbs start flailing in some kind of sequence to keep you elevated and moving in different directions across a floor at lightening speed and have the stamina to it while at the same time having a endless supply of air to make a noise so loud you could have heard it 2 blocks over. My brother and mother were always skeptical of such occurrences because of people like Benny Hinn. My mother was a strict catholic,and advised all of us to say nothing to anyone. My brother did just the opposite and excitedly shared the experience. Within months he changed course and never spoke of it again. My wife ran or of the room that day and over the years I used to bring it up with almost no feedback or response. If pushed she would acknowledge it all happened or at least what she observed.
The timing of my sisters death was significant. My sister was estranged from our family living 1200 miles away. A lady who took care of my sister also adopted her 5 year old daughter. Long story on why that didn't happen with our family but I wanted to. Anyways some 10 years later I found out that my sister was into drugs and her boyfriend demanded she get an abortion. The she died I believe she was looking for atonement as the bible was opened with several verses underlined although this lady couldn't remember. She had stolen this lady's gun and shot herself in the head with everyone in the house including her daughter. I know how the devil works because he had tried to torture me over the verse of loosing your salvation by committing the unpardonable sin and believe that's why she didn't die on the spot. In fact just about ever organ was donated. A sixteen year old girl ended up wigh my sisters heart. What I presume is she was having a discussion with God. ( My phone went dead at the last sentence) I'm suprised it posted, let alone saved it right where I left off)

So many things God reveals to you, but only in his time and not ours. This was not the end of test manifestations but pretty much happened with noone around. It began to wear on me since the few people I revealed it to thought it was not of God. So I told God I was thankful he had revealed himself to me in so many ways but I didn't need this for proof as the proof was all around me. And the real supernatural is the gift of life and eternal life.
I have incidents and unexplained happenings that defy explanation. It was once important to find anyone with an experience like mine. But that was never the purpose of these events. Now I understand that everything I've gone through in my life was God preparing me. Some knowledge was revealed 20 and 30 years later. The most important lesson was to forgive everyone and to do that God would humble me, allowing me to go through a refining fire called the Holy Spirit. It's a lot easier to forgive when you can accept you are far perfect and a sinner.
Anyways that's some of my interpetation. Also when I'm "allowed" to share this information it means God is using me again for something. I'm never sure, but when I get there I do what God wants and words, ideas, explanations etc come easily. Sometimes alone and sometimes with others. But it's never anything I do alone, and if it is me it will always fail.

Hope this clarify's my interpetation. If it doesn't feel free to ask me questions. One thing I will finish with is that I'm not here to prove a thing. I don't need to. I also know that if someone has not had something like this happen to them, it would be near impossible to accept let alone understand without walking in spirit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Thanks for sharing your unique experience. It may build someone else’s faith. I hope you spend some time here and get to know us.