One angry Wabbit!

I don't want to go hunting today dad. :fearscream:

Attachments

• 20150628_115610-1.jpg
    20150628_115610-1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • Big Grin
Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Oh, city people! sorry I couldn't help myself, forgive me urbanites, but really afraid of a rabbit. It was obviously a house pet and now it is scared because it doesn't know what to do outdoors. It is used to being in a cage no doubt and being fed. It is following people to get fed and cared for but when they go to pick it up its fear instinct kicks in. it needed to be trapped and returned to a domestic setting. This rabbit won't last long past the summer months, I think. I didn't notice what state it was in, maybe it will get lucky if the climate is warm. I can't believe they made a news story out of this. Another thing is I am shocked they didn't kill it and send the head in for rabies testing since it bit two people.

Oh, city people! sorry I couldn't help myself, forgive me urbanites, but really afraid of a rabbit. It was obviously a house pet and now it is scared because it doesn't know what to do outdoors. It is used to being in a cage no doubt and being fed. It is following people to get fed and cared for but when they go to pick it up its fear instinct kicks in. it needed to be trapped and returned to a domestic setting. This rabbit won't last long past the summer months, I think. I didn't notice what state it was in, maybe it will get lucky if the climate is warm. I can't believe they made a news story out of this. Another thing is I am shocked they didn't kill it and send the head in for rabies testing since it bit two people.
So true but hilarious Lynne, :D.

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne