On Time or Late?

Benway

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
To clarify the above belated post, although I'm not proud of it, when I have an appointment with anybody who actually knows me, the attitude is: 'He'll be here. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But soon. Or not. Concerning that day or that hour no-one knows; in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning while you are sauntering around in PJs with a bowl of Coco-Pops.

You may start, startled, as if by some cry on the wind, or the approach of familiar footsteps!
But, no, not yet. It was merely a premonition of things to come

later.

Last edited:

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
To clarify the above belated post, although I'm not proud of it, when I have an appointment with anybody who actually knows me, the attitude is: 'He'll be here. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But soon. Or not. Concerning that day or that hour no-one knows; in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or in the morning while you are sauntering around in PJs with a bowl of Coco-Pops.

You may start, startled, as if by some cry on the wind, or the approach of familiar footsteps!

later.
:laughing:

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score

later.
You are a free soul. No problem with that.

Reactions: ozentity

Rowan2222

Reaction score
I was born late so I blame my mother. :D

I try to be on time - exactly on time. I calculate when to leave the house based on how long it usually takes me to get somewhere. Most of the time I am exactly on time, but sometimes 3 minutes late if something unexpected happens.

As an apprentice and for about 8 years I worked at a place where you clocked in and out, and were allowed to be late....3 times in 3 months.
I only got a warning once.

Reactions: Lynne