On a scale...

Not trying to be a downer to anyone, but Christmas is almost just another day for me. It's still special of course, but personally, it just isn't what it used to be. But that's something I plan to change as of next Christmas.
As we get older the some of magic goes away, we don’t have the Santa wonder. Also toys are different lol. I find the years I’ve spent more time in touch with the reason for the season, I feel the spirit more. With COVID it’s been a challenge for everyone to do this.

Reactions: Paintman
I have not gained a pound this Christmas. Still losing, but at a slower pace. Hope to hit my goal weight by Groundhog day. 15 lbs to go.

I will admit to being completely unprepared for next Christmas at the moment. ;)

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I have not gained a pound this Christmas. Still losing, but at a slower pace. Hope to hit my goal weight by Groundhog day. 15 lbs to go.

I will admit to being completely unprepared for next Christmas at the moment. ;)
I am so jealous. I was on course and healthy for a long time. I some how have lost it.

Reactions: Paintman