On a scale...

Whoever did that talking must have been good or there was alcohol involved in that conversation. lol
Neither really. More a case of the infamous "....and other duties as assigned" catch all in our position description. I'm sure Critter is familiar with it.

Reactions: 7Critter
Neither really. More a case of the infamous "....and other duties as assigned" catch all in our position description. I'm sure Critter is familiar with it.
That would explain it cuz I just couldn't see you volunteering for this...lol

• Haha
Reactions: jadamz
We open our gifts on Christmas Eve, so tomorrow night is our "big" deal....even if it's just a few gifts and takes about a half hour. But it's still time with each other and we are grateful we're still here and together this year. We have "snack" night instead of a full big meal.

Christmas day I'm making a ham. Easy fix and laid back day.
Same deal here. Tomorrow night is presents and finger food.
Lone , if we were neighbors I'd bring over a plate ! Throw the football around in the yard.

Low key here, more the result of a tiny family than anything. No grandkids and just two single, adult daughters who can never seem to be here at the same time. So, its all done, as far as Im concerned, though I am sure that my wife will insist on running some silly, unnecessary errand today in maddening crowds and traffic just because, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
Thinking about it, I have four siblings, all but one of us had kids, but none of us have any grandchildren.

So that's the end of the line, I guess lol.

Reactions: Paintman
Believe it or not, I once was talked into wearing an elf suit, complete with red tights and green felt shoes with bells, for an office Christmas party. I looked ridiculous.
Pics? ;bg3

Reactions: 7Critter