Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
HERE WE ARE AT CHRISTMAS EVE EVE...LOL
REMEMBER CALLING IT THAT?
ANYTHING LEFT TO DO?
269878322_4544452039015528_5325808246288255945_n.jpg

Reactions: garnetsilver
I am cooking one frozen pie away from "done". Everything else is in place. Of course, I don't have kids coming in, I didn't wrap anything, and I've had Elf Helpers here on the forum. ;) Duke and Critter look really good in those Elf suits! (Thanks guys!)

I am cooking one frozen pie away from "done". Everything else is in place. Of course, I don't have kids coming in, I didn't wrap anything, and I've had Elf Helpers here on the forum. ;) Duke and Critter look really good in those Elf suits! (Thanks guys!)
Believe it or not, I once was talked into wearing an elf suit, complete with red tights and green felt shoes with bells, for an office Christmas party. I looked ridiculous.

Believe it or not, I once was talked into wearing an elf suit, complete with red tights and green felt shoes with bells, for an office Christmas party. I looked ridiculous.
Whoever did that talking must have been good or there was alcohol involved in that conversation. lol

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
Not trying to be a downer to anyone, but Christmas is almost just another day for me. It's still special of course, but personally, it just isn't what it used to be. But that's something I plan to change as of next Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: Paintman
Not trying to be a downer to anyone, but Christmas is almost just another day for me. It's still special of course, but personally, it just isn't what it used to be. But that's something I plan to change as of next Christmas.
I understand what you're saying, Wolf. No matter how you celebrate or don't, may peace and love be with you this Christmas.

We open our gifts on Christmas Eve, so tomorrow night is our "big" deal....even if it's just a few gifts and takes about a half hour. But it's still time with each other and we are grateful we're still here and together this year. We have "snack" night instead of a full big meal.

Christmas day I'm making a ham. Easy fix and laid back day.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm