Old School

I still say that, and my little cousin has come up with "see you soon baboon" as a response to when I say it to him.
Your little cousin must be headed for a best-seller and a Pulitzer. Maybe a Nobel poetry award. The perfect line was there all along, and we never put it together.....
This must have been how the first man felt when he laid eyes upon the Rocky Mountains or the Mississippi River.:)
Whitney 'Strieber' Kristina, please buy your little cousin an ice cream, in gratitude from all of us.:trophy:

See you soon baboon.
Yes, yes we will..............

Your little cousin must be headed for a best-seller and a Pulitzer. Maybe a Nobel poetry award. The perfect line was there all along, and we never put it together.....
This must have been how the first man felt when he laid eyes upon the Rocky Mountains or the Mississippi River.:)
Whitney 'Strieber' Kristina, please buy your little cousin an ice cream, in gratitude from all of us.:trophy:

See you soon baboon.
Yes, yes we will..............
Sometimes I think I could write a book with the genius things he says. And the fact that he's only 4 years old makes it even more genius. I will definitely be giving him his favorite, chocolate ice cream with brownie bites, from you all.
Also I LOVE the Whitley Strieber reference SO MUCH!!!

Sometimes I think I could write a book with the genius things he says. And the fact that he's only 4 years old makes it even more genius. I will definitely be giving him his favorite, chocolate ice cream with brownie bites, from you all.
Also I LOVE the Whitley Strieber reference SO MUCH!!!

I have a five year old granddaughter who astounds me with the things she says and the observations she makes. More than anything else, it's the sense of wonder she has about things we as adults take for granted. Her questions aren't the open ended "why" I remember automatically asking as a youngster, they have more depth and tend to show a defined thought process. She thinks we know everything. Mrs Duke tells me to enjoy it and reminds me the teenage years are not that far away.

Last edited:
I have a five year old granddaughter who astounds me with the things she says and the observations she makes. More than anything else, it's the sense of wonder she has about things we as adults take for granted. Her questions aren't the open ended "why" I remember automatically asking as a youngster, they have more depth and tend to show a defined thought process. She thinks we know everything. Mrs Duke tells me to enjoy it and reminds me the teenage years are not that far away.
Being she’s from the WAY smart Duke DNA she will not loose her depth I don’t think. God bless her !