Old Photos

MsJ

Reaction score
I have a random question about old photos, and wondering about anyone's opinions. Noticed when the very old photos were on the wall and out in the open, strange things started happening in the house, things getting lost, bad luck, falling objects, etc. my parents took down the photographs and the house would seem quiet. There is one photo that seems to cause some issues..... its the photo of a relative that is said to have sold his soul for money. Just wondering if anyone had any similar experiences or had any thoughts or experiences.

I haven't encountered that particular problem. When we moved into our new house two years ago, I placed a lot of my husbands very old framed photographs on the mantel in the living room. Some are from the late 1800s or early 1900s. I haven't noticed anything different.

Maybe that particular relative of yours needs praying for?

I'm not sure if the photo(s) can manifest anything. In one of our houses there was a 'person' that was observing photos on wall. Maybe they can attract spirits if they are relatives or another just observing.