Okay, a little something, something about Bouvier.....

Bouvier

" I Am."
Reaction score
I was born on the Cusp. Virgo/Libra.
I have Black, Caucasian, Mexican, and Native American in my Veins..
I am left handed...
I was also born with a Veil, and some will say that gives a person the ability to see the dead. I'm saying all this because as a black man, I have never open up to what I have experienced in my life until now. It is true, when I was a child " my world " was not of this one. I could not dare tell anyone about the people, " the others ' as I would call them. that would come to me at night when i tried to sleep. I would see them on my way to school, in school, lets just say all day everyday. I learn to accept that it was part of life. My life. So that being said, I will post experiences that I have had in life so that i can get the weight off my chest as they say, and to provide some possible answers to those that have question.

Reactions: whoislisa
I was born on the Cusp. Virgo/Libra.
I have Black, Caucasian, Mexican, and Native American in my Veins..
I am left handed...
I was also born with a Veil, and some will say that gives a person the ability to see the dead. I'm saying all this because as a black man, I have never open up to what I have experienced in my life until now. It is true, when I was a child " my world " was not of this one. I could not dare tell anyone about the people, " the others ' as I would call them. that would come to me at night when i tried to sleep. I would see them on my way to school, in school, lets just say all day everyday. I learn to accept that it was part of life. My life. So that being said, I will post experiences that I have had in life so that i can get the weight off my chest as they say, and to provide some possible answers to those that have question.
Welcome to the forum, Bouvier. Do feel free to share, and be ready....the members will have questions about your experiences! lol They always do. :);)

Reactions: Lynne and Bouvier
once again thank you. I truly feel that i was lead to you, to this site. I'm here to share and learn. It feels so right here Debi.. @}^-----

Reactions: Debi
Welcome to the forum. We have a welcoming group here. Can’t wait to get to know you.

Reactions: Debi