OK All You Psychics, Seers, and Clairvoyants...

If they haven't turned up yet, I got a brief vision of a crow making off with it after falling near the shed. From the crow's point of view which wasn't expected.

Hope I'm wrong, Duke.
If you'd said raccoon I'd be thinking you might be right. We have a raccoon family in the neighborhood who are a real pain. Crows I seldom see in the yard, especially since we lost so many trees to ash borers and storms/tornado. I'll be going out to mount a full scale search in the shed shortly.

Well, if we're going to get clairvoyant about it, the first image I got was stairs. Near or under them.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I think if you don't find them Duke, those peeps from the future (Twilight Zone Ep.) took off with your keys and will bring them back when they finished :)

Duke, did you find them yet??? if not, did you have to put gas in the mower? maybe left them in the area of where the gas can was/is? or in your auto if you had to go get gas or anything else.....

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
Duke, did you find them yet??? if not, did you have to put gas in the mower? maybe left them in the area of where the gas can was/is? or in your auto if you had to go get gas or anything else.....
No, they are still MIA. As I went through the garden shed yesterday I looked where I store the gas...nothing. I went nowhere until after I realized the keys were missing, so they couldn't have been in any of the vehicles.

I'm convinced I absentmindedly sat them down somewhere between the shed and garage before going inside, or dropped them in the yard. I'm hoping I'll just happen to look in the right place and see them. In the meantime, any and all suggestions are welcome.

Can you have new keys made?
Yes, quite easily in fact as I have copies of all the lost keys. I am concerned, however, the keyring had keys to both our home and that of our daughter. Do we change locks? I don't think they were stolen or found by anyone else, but that possibility exists.

I do want to thank everyone who has offered an opinion or suggestion, I have acted on every comment made on this thread. In fact I've gone and rechecked areas based on comments here. Still no luck .

Yes, quite easily in fact as I have copies of all the lost keys. I am concerned, however, the keyring had keys to both our home and that of our daughter. Do we change locks? I don't think they were stolen or found by anyone else, but that possibility exists.

I do want to thank everyone who has offered an opinion or suggestion, I have acted on every comment made on this thread. In fact I've gone and rechecked areas based on comments here. Still no luck .
I would definitely change locks where you can. Just to be safe. It would be an expense, but you would have peace of mind!

When we bought our house we had a locksmith out the same day of closing, since you never know how many keys may have been given out by the prior owners.

I keep picturing that dark pick up. Dark green Ford...not sure why. Stinks you have not found them yet Duke. Do you have a ramp going into shed? Could they have fallen under it somehow? Or fell into yard waste can.