Oh Yeah, I've seen them too

snook

Reaction score
Howdy to all....Around 2014 I was driving on the 595 overpass and 1-95 connection in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Trying to get in the right hand lane I used my blinkers and also turned quickly to look at my blind side. That is when I saw something big. REALLY BIG. I only got to see it for about 5 seconds but I can never forget it.

I was looking at two very big holes in the sky and I thought how strange. I couldn't see anything but these
huge holes in the sky. I have to guess that to me, the both were the size of a round football stadium, like the Mercedes Benz ball park in New Orleans. Gigantic! Each of them. I got off the expressway to try & get a picture of the holes, but they were now gone. No more holes, just regular sky!

OK, so I thought I'd try & write a local weather channel and ask them about the two strange holes in the sky.
But I never got around to it. It always boggled my mind about what it could be, More on this in a minute.

Fast forward to this past Jan or Feb 2019. I smoke so I went out front of my house and the sky was clear with maybe a few clouds hanging around. I looked up to my North and saw what I thought was the Moon. I laughed to myself that hey, my Moon comes front the East. That's when I saw 2 perfectly round spheres suddenly
dropped their invisibilty cloaks and let themselves be totally seen for almost 20 seconds. I thought the first craft might be in trouble and the second one was there to help. And suddenly they both just disappeared in front of my eyes!

SO....Let's go back to what I saw in Ft. Lauderdale and what I saw here. IMHO, I saw the same thing with both sightings. They instantly let themselves be partially seen and then when done, turned back on their cloaking devices. I must admit that for a split second when I saw the huge holes, I thought to myself, if that is some sort of alien craft, then when might be in for big do-do someday. I cannot stress enough how large the first two were.

So that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. lol

Snook

Reactions: garnetsilver
Welcome, Snook! Having lived in St. Pete for several years in the past, I know the Florida skies are full of unusual things if you look up! Welcome to the forum and I appreciate your story.

I have seen a UFO, and the size was huge....defied physics, imo. We either have some very advanced stuff out there or "they" do. I'm not sure which. I'm open to all possible answers.

Reactions: garnetsilver