Oh, that Actor/Actress!

I'll watch anything with Gary Busey...he just seems so normal and centered. LOL
not really. I was working on Lethal Weapon when Gary had the motor cycle accident. He was just as weird before the brain damage

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: Benway
Agreed, he wasn't a cowboy in Rockford Files either.

Few remember Maverick was revived as a series in the early 80s with Garner reprising the role of an older, but not necessarily wiser, Bret Maverick. He had won a ranch in a poker game and settled down there outside of a small town. It didn't last a full season, unfortunately.

The series featured an actress I've had a crush on, Darlene Carr, since her teen acting days. Also in the series was longtime Garner friend and colleague Stuart Margolin, same actor who played Angel in Rockford. In this series he played an old West version of Angel named Philo Sandeen. He was a hoot.
DArleen Carr was a cutie

Reactions: Duke
DArleen Carr was a cutie
Jad, have you ever worked with her? I first saw her in the early 70s when she did the TV series with Henry Fonda and Ron Howard. I thought of her as a thinking man's Marcia Brady. What I was thinking we'd better not discuss. :sunglasses:

Jad, have you ever worked with her? I first saw her in the early 70s when she did the TV series with Henry Fonda and Ron Howard. I thought of her as a thinking man's Marcia Brady. What I was thinking we'd better not discuss. :sunglasses:
no but she looks familiar .I didn't start working in Hollywoodland till later 70's

no but she looks familiar .I didn't start working in Hollywoodland till later 70's

I am trying to paste 2 photos of who is looking out my windows...still trying and Deb is helping..Deb I can post later don't waste your time now

Reactions: Benway and Lynne