Official "Love Your Pet Day"

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Feb. 20 is official Love Your Pet Day! OK, tell me all about your pets! Post their pictures! Tell me all the funny things they do....tricks, weird habits, their favorite things!

It's Officially Love Your Pet Day, As If You Needed A Reminder

When I first started several years ago on the forum, my Avatar was my pom, Harley.

194678_105131159611425_1133738282_o.jpg

Reactions: Paintman and Mokey
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I've got tuxedo cat Joot whose hobbies include being a snob, laying inside plastic bags, and playing guard dog to my son while he sleeps. He's not very graceful but pulls it off like a cool dude when he does a crash landing.
Then I have the shedding machine Dazzy who thinks he's a dog. He plays fetch with rubber balls, pants like a pup when he's over exercised, eats any kind of food he can find, and enjoys growing fatter by the day.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
My 15 year old cat continues to "help" me while I am sitting at the computer desk. He loves attention. The more he gets, the more he wants. Not too different than his provider, I suppose.

DSCF0032_ResolutionPlus.jpg Hi, my name is Shadow T. Cat. Paintman is my pet. I have to follow him at all times because he tends to injure himself in really stupid ways. He is the only person I know who schedules his tetanus shots 10 years in advance. Look, this guy likes to chop firewood wood for days at a time, and when he makes a camp fire or one in the fireplace, I gotta stay close in case that ding-a-ling falls in.:eek: Paintman likes to read books about history but what he really would rather do is throw dirt clods into the lake. Gotta admit, he is good at that.:)
Got him trained to do the shopping to. Albacore Tuna and whole milk are on the shopping list I give him. That's for me. He'd rather eat peanuts, and gets really excited when he finds 3 in the shell.
He also likes to cook. Here is a recent picture of Paintman.
08609ffe-3a15-4a9d-bfe2-1e900877a4bb curly.jpg

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
View attachment 4506 Hi, my name is Shadow T. Cat. Paintman is my pet. I have to follow him at all times because he tends to injure himself in really stupid ways. He is the only person I know who schedules his tetanus shots 10 years in advance. Look, this guy likes to chop firewood wood for days at a time, and when he makes a camp fire or one in the fireplace, I gotta stay close in case that ding-a-ling falls in.:eek: Paintman likes to read books about history but what he really would rather do is throw dirt clods into the lake. Gotta admit, he is good at that.:)
Got him trained to do the shopping to. Albacore Tuna and whole milk are on the shopping list I give him. That's for me. He'd rather eat peanuts, and gets really excited when he finds 3 in the shell.
He also likes to cook. Here is a recent picture of Paintman.
View attachment 4507
LOL! I love this, especially since I write "Harley" letters for my grandson! :D