Odd knocking in middle of the night

No it's not a spot on the wood or a reflection. When the picture was taken the house had been totally empty for 6 months so there was nothing there. I've messed with the image on photoshop and I can tell its behind the wood and transparent. It just seems to be a very odd shape and look to me, but I guess it could be as simple as a spider web catching the light just right. Although other pics of that area didnt show anything.
If there is odd activity to go along with it, you may well have caught something. Remodeling seems to bring out activity. Hope your work turns out beautiful. Keep us updated.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Hi Pat24
How is the activity as of late? Have you been able to debunk or find logical cause for the sounds on the window? Are you or your family religious at all?

I just wanted to add that anything knocking on windows could have something to do with aliens. Because aliens often look in at people through the window. Especially if someone has a feeling of being watched all the time at night.

That is just a suggestion though.

Reactions: Debi
Last night I woke up around 4am to the sound of 3 knocks against what sounded like my bedroom window. I've heard noises and bangs before when drifting of to sleep and assumed it was just my brain coming out of a deep sleep. I told my wife about it this morning and she said that it's happened to her this week as well. The most reasonable conclusion is something just happens to hit our window but doesnt seem likely. What makes it more strange is we have a full walk up attic and I had a security camera up there for awhile. Last week I was up there and noticed it was turning to look at where I was. So I unplugged it and brought it downstairs and when I get downstairs my sons toy is playing a nursery song with no one around. Adding to that last weekend I was working on the bedroom you access the attic from and put a new doorknob with a lock on the attic door. So now the attic door locks and we start hearing knocks at night. I'm sure it's all coincidence but still creepy. Has anyone experienced anything similar?
Yes, that happens to me from time to time.....always three knocks and usually its just as I'm falling asleep and then I wake up. It started happening about 10 years ago when I was friends with a very creepy person from work, along with other things.

Reactions: Debi
We have birds nesting in our eaves. They are usually quiet, but sometimes they try and carve out a bit of the timber out of boredom - usually just 2- 5 knocks, then give up.

I haven't had knocking on windows, other than when a bird or a bee ends up hitting it but that is just one loud thud usually. I have had knocking on mirrors though - enough to make the reflection wobble. That place was very haunted.

As an update, odd knocking and noise from the attic has stopped. However today I caught a few strange clips on my nursery camera. Is this just dust or something else?

Attachments

• Nursery 3.mp4
    549.1 KB
  • Nursery 1.mp4
    592.3 KB
  • Nursery 2.mp4
    762.2 KB
Reactions: Walking Goose
I have no pictures from this time. But I do have a photo from the attic with something odd looking to me in it in the bottom left. Doesnt seem like dust or bug to me. We have been remodeling the entire house from the studs up at this time.
looks like snake skin have you checked for snakes and any history on house .

As an update, odd knocking and noise from the attic has stopped. However today I caught a few strange clips on my nursery camera. Is this just dust or something else?
To many variables camera the ir the window any mirrors so on suggest a hepa filter on furnace and get duct work cleaned easy to do i do it myself with a shop vac .

To many variables camera the ir the window any mirrors so on suggest a hepa filter on furnace and get duct work cleaned easy to do i do it myself with a shop vac .
We have recently had our ductwork professionally cleaned and we do have a hepa filter. We also run air purifiers as well. No mirrors in that room. I check the cameras fairly recently and have not seen anything like that before, some does look like dust but some seemed different. Like the one that seems to show up on the mat next to him move over his toy and disappear.

Reactions: Walking Goose
We have recently had our ductwork professionally cleaned and we do have a hepa filter. We also run air purifiers as well. No mirrors in that room. I check the cameras fairly recently and have not seen anything like that before, some does look like dust but some seemed different. Like the one that seems to show up on the mat next to him move over his toy and disappear.
I smudge my home about three times a week. Sage is my smudge of choice. It slows down spirits and some of them hate it enough to not want to be around. why I dont know but I do know it works. My home is my own and vagrants arent wanted unless i invite them in. I dont think my loved ones would be scaring the stuff out of me by knocking on walls so IMO its up to you if you can take it fine, if not spiritually cleansing my home is what I do. others do not. It might be interesting to see if it stops if you do cleanse your home spiritually. There are ideas here I believe on the forum. I dont remember if we talked about this earlier so if we did please ignore my old timers .

Reactions: garnetsilver