Octopus is from ancient space?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Scientists Claim Octopuses Came To Earth From Space As Frozen Eggs

Scientists have made an extraordinary claim that octopuses are alien and they arrived from space on Earth as frozen eggs many millions of years ago. The startling revelation came from a group of 33 scientists who published a report called "Cambrian Explosion – Terrestrial or Cosmic?".

The paper revealed an explanation for the sudden flourish of life in the Cambrian era, which is often called the Cambrian Explosion. They said it lies in the stars and was the result of Earth being hit by clouds of organic molecules. The scientists went even further to say that octopuses, which evolved on Earth fast 270 million years ago, are not of this Earth. They arrived on Earth 250 million years following the Cambrian explosion.

The paper goes on to say that the genome of the Octopus reveals a level of complexity that is staggering and has 33,000 genes that are protein coded, more than what human beings have. The octopus is thought to be the most intelligent non-vertebrates on the planet. They have a nervous system that is sophisticated and a huge brain. Bodies that are flexible, eyes like cameras, they can camouflage in an instant and they can change shape.

Scientists Say Genes of Octopus Came From Far Distant Future
The genes involving transformation lead from the ancestral Nautilus to the Cuttlefish and Squid and are not found easily in pre-existing life forms. The scientists said that it is plausible to suggest that they come from a far distant future when it comes to terrestrial evolution.

Scientists Say Genes of Octopus Came From Far Distant Future
The genes involving transformation lead from the ancestral Nautilus to the Cuttlefish and Squid and are not found easily in pre-existing life forms. The scientists said that it is plausible to suggest that they come from a far distant future when it comes to terrestrial evolution.

Scientists have said that octopuses have evolved very quickly and a study gave the suggestion that they are capable of learning from other octopuses simply by observing them. Octopuses have been documented assembling coconut shells that have been thrown away and using them to make shelters. It has been said that the octopus is the closest thing we will come to meeting an intelligent alien.

I love Octopi . I can feel their sentience. And they have beaks!! No calamari for me,thank you. And no turtle soup either!

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
I love Octopi . I can feel their sentience. And they have beaks!! No calamari for me,thank you. And no turtle soup either!
I totally agree.

I wonder what the scientist would say about the duck billed platypus :D