Ocean, Pool or Hot tub?

There are the choices....which one would you prefer for the summer?

I have two friends...one won't get in a pool even if you paid her, and the other one won't step in the ocean for fear of sharks. Me? I'm all for that hot tub, baby!

Want a pool for the back yard but can't afford one? Here ya go...build your own!

DIY Swimming Pool Using... Hay Bales?

For the summer- definitely pool. The ocean is beautiful, but I like on Lake Michigan and it's pretty similar. The only reason I choose pool over the ocean is because I hate the salty, dryness the salt leaves when you get out. Hot tubs rock, but I like them in the winter. Here in WI when we get months of cold weather, that hot tub is so sweet. I have a fear of sharks, too, AND jellyfish, so that may sway me away from the ocean as well., I'll photograph it all day and night long, but, not a huge fan.

Reactions: Debi
of a lakes and rivers man. Chicago River, the Kankakee River just south of me, and the little lake I live on.View attachment 4819 View attachment 4820 View attachment 4821 (If you look closely at the Chicago River when the water levels are low, you can see the tops of murdered mobsters heads bobbing up and down ;)Lol. Sort of an obstical course for swimmers .If the olimpics come to chicago that would be a interesting event

I used to swim where ever I could ,but these days,I will take a hot tub and a whiskey on the rocks .Make that a double please .

I used to swim where ever I could ,but these days,I will take a hot tub and a whiskey on the rocks .Make that a double please .
See, you know where I'm coming from here! I don't want to swim...I just want to sit back, look up at the stars with my wine next to me. Bring the bottle....skip the glass...

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I like a pool to swim in and a beech to lay on. The ocean roar and power scare me.

See, you know where I'm coming from here! I don't want to swim...I just want to sit back, look up at the stars with my wine next to me. Bring the bottle....skip the glass...
Yep I'm with you

Reactions: Debi