Obsolete

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
ONE OF THE MOST SURPRISING STATEMENTS CAME FROM MY THEN 5 YR. OLD GRANDCHILD WHO ASKED ME "WHAT'S A NEWSPAPER?"
WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER CLEARLY THAT WOULD NOW BE CONSIDERED OBSOLETE?
143140517_10100978145940822_4288571120265554751_n.jpg

8 track cassettes,
EDITED TO ADD: any cassette whatsoever, i think now all video and audio tape is obsolete... does anyone still have a VCR ???

Typewriter ribbons
Ice cube trays
Cassette tapes

A couple months ago my wife found an unopened pair of L'eggs pantyhose in the plastic egg behind shoe boxes. I can't remember the last time I saw a woman wearing hose.

Typewriter ribbons
Ice cube trays
Cassette tapes

A couple months ago my wife found an unopened pair of L'eggs pantyhose in the plastic egg behind shoe boxes. I'm can't remember the last time I saw a woman wearing hose.
I was noticing that too, Duke. We were watching Homeland, and I spotted two woman who were not wearing pantyhose. It looked weird to me!

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
I second the floppy disk. Good old days. DVD’s are getting to that point but not anytime soon.
honestly i think DVD'S will go before we know it, with everything merging into apps you can now pretty much pull up any movie or show anytime you want to watch it... cable tv will be a thing of the past as the newer generation is more likely to do apps over cable. seeing those changes go into effect now with roku tv and apps.