Obsolete

honestly i think DVD'S will go before we know it, with everything merging into apps you can now pretty much pull up any movie or show anytime you want to watch it... cable tv will be a thing of the past as the newer generation is more likely to do apps over cable. seeing those changes go into effect now with roku tv and apps.
And it’s come down to the point that you can buy or rent almost anything on YouTube for very little. And sometimes it’s free with ads. Only thing to worry about it losing it should the computer crash.

And it’s come down to the point that you can buy or rent almost anything on YouTube for very little. And sometimes it’s free with ads. Only thing to worry about it losing it should the computer crash.
you tube is free on roku. as is tubi, and a ton of other video and movie apps..... the merging of tv and internet is going to be the tell all.

Last edited:
I was noticing that too, Duke. We were watching Homeland, and I spotted two woman who were not wearing pantyhose. It looked weird to me!
You can't even find them anymore! If you wear them you are out of style.

Of course, even more so these:

137268963_4421475014581196_6818204557014647314_o.jpeg

Reactions: garnetsilver
I hated having to wear pantyhose. Especially in the summer! So glad to be retired and not have to wear such things.