Objects are being magically fixed and put to place.

Cool thread. I have the knack at times to "heal" an appliance or machinery simply by disassembling part of it, inspecting, and re-assembling. Sometimes machinery just needs some love. Disconnecting and re-connecting gives it the attention that it wanted. Now, in reality, electrical connections sometimes just need a better fitting. Remove and connect a few times renews the metal surfaces.

Apported? Oh yes. Shortly after my Mother-in-law passed ( she lived with us her last 3 years), we had keys or small items disappear. I would comment to Mrs Critter that it was her Mom. We would politely ask for their return and in many cases, the items would be back where they belong.

Many years ago when I was in the navy, I had a keychain knife. It was a clever design with a very short yet sturdy blade that seemed to have an infinite number of uses both personally and for my work aboard ship. This knife and I had been together for so many years and it had been just the thing I needed so many times that I began to imagine a psychic link between myself and the knife.

One day while underway, my knife just disappeared. It seemed to have slipped out of its sheath without me noticing. I knew it was somewhere aboard ship. But I looked everywhere without finding it, even announcing the loss to my shipmates in the hopes someone else would stumble across it.

Finally, after much searching without any luck, I decided that if my notion of a psychic link had any substance, then the knife would simply come back to me one way or another. At that point I simply relaxed, gave up looking and went about my business adjusting to my routine without my handy implement.

Weeks later and long after I had already forgotten about my knife, one of the people in my division was doing some non-routine dismantling and cleaning of the floor panels in the Combat Information Center (CIC). I was in there on other business while he was working through the panels. All of a sudden he called out my name. I turned and he was reaching our to me with something in his hand. "Were you looking for this," he said? To my astonishment, he had found my knife. Apparently it had slipped out of the sheaf and onto the floor where it had further fallen between a narrow gap between the floor panels and into the empty space below. To this day, I have no idea why he had been dismantling those floor panels as it was not a usual thing to do. But my knife had returned and also confirmed my notion of a psychic link between my self and other objects. Perhaps a skeptic would have dismissed it all as a coincidence. But I don't see much utility in that (no pun intended).

Reactions: Rowan2222 and Lynne
Many years ago when I was in the navy, I had a keychain knife. It was a clever design with a very short yet sturdy blade that seemed to have an infinite number of uses both personally and for my work aboard ship. This knife and I had been together for so many years and it had been just the thing I needed so many times that I began to imagine a psychic link between myself and the knife.

One day while underway, my knife just disappeared. It seemed to have slipped out of its sheath without me noticing. I knew it was somewhere aboard ship. But I looked everywhere without finding it, even announcing the loss to my shipmates in the hopes someone else would stumble across it.

Finally, after much searching without any luck, I decided that if my notion of a psychic link had any substance, then the knife would simply come back to me one way or another. At that point I simply relaxed, gave up looking and went about my business adjusting to my routine without my handy implement.

Weeks later and long after I had already forgotten about my knife, one of the people in my division was doing some non-routine dismantling and cleaning of the floor panels in the Combat Information Center (CIC). I was in there on other business while he was working through the panels. All of a sudden he called out my name. I turned and he was reaching our to me with something in his hand. "Were you looking for this," he said? To my astonishment, he had found my knife. Apparently it had slipped out of the sheaf and onto the floor where it had further fallen between a narrow gap between the floor panels and into the empty space below. To this day, I have no idea why he had been dismantling those floor panels as it was not a usual thing to do. But my knife had returned and also confirmed my notion of a psychic link between my self and other objects. Perhaps a skeptic would have dismissed it all as a coincidence. But I don't see much utility in that (no pun intended).
Good story. I could picture this. Life has way more to it than we know that’s for sure. Do you still have the knife ?

Good story. I could picture this. Life has way more to it than we know that’s for sure. Do you still have the knife ?
No, and I cannot for the life of me remember exactly what happened to it. That's a bit unusual considering how much I remember about losing it and finding it again the first time. I think the sheaf which was made of a tough plastic material may have finally broke. Without that it would have just sat in my drawer and basically outlived its usefulness. They don't make them anymore. So maybe I just ditched it after that.

Reactions: Lynne