Numerology

Romulus

Reaction score
From my observations and experiences, there is something to it. The number of the apartment or house, i.e. its numerological value, is of great importance. What counts is the number on the apartment or house door, including the letters. I observed it myself and in others that I really felt differently in apartments with different numbers. Just as the signature we use matters. I recommend reading the topic. Everyone will do as they please, but it's really worth at least trying. If, for example, someone lives at a certain number and does not feel good there, you can always change it by adding a number, depending on the expected results. Let everyone judge it for themselves, perhaps at least one person will change something in their life for the better thanks to this knowledge.

Each letter is assigned a specific number. And so, in turn, A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, etc. For example, someone has an apartment number 3B on the door of their apartment, then they live at the numerological address 5.

If anyone has questions, I'll be happy to answer.

From my observations and experiences, there is something to it. The number of the apartment or house, i.e. its numerological value, is of great importance. What counts is the number on the apartment or house door, including the letters. I observed it myself and in others that I really felt differently in apartments with different numbers. Just as the signature we use matters. I recommend reading the topic. Everyone will do as they please, but it's really worth at least trying. If, for example, someone lives at a certain number and does not feel good there, you can always change it by adding a number, depending on the expected results. Let everyone judge it for themselves, perhaps at least one person will change something in their life for the better thanks to this knowledge.

Each letter is assigned a specific number. And so, in turn, A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, etc. For example, someone has an apartment number 3B on the door of their apartment, then they live at the numerological address 5.

If anyone has questions, I'll be happy to answer.
Welcome to the forum Romulus. Do you do numerology for a hobby? or more? I can certainly see how numbers play a part in our life. I find the topic interesting and have figured my own life path numbers etc. I don't put a lot of faith in it but I can see how a creator would put everything tog with guides and signs.

Reactions: garnetsilver