Now that's funny!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT'S THE FUNNIEST COMEDY SKIT YOU'VE EVER SEEN?

WAS IT ON A TV SHOW, YOUTUBE OR MOVIE?

Reactions: Donna K.
I think SNL's "More Cowbell" is up there in the top ten.
All of the Eddie Murphy character skits on SNL were hilarious.....Gumby, Velvet Jones, Little Richard Simmons, Mr. White, Buckwheat,etc.

The single funniest scene I ever saw in a sitcom was the gay bar dance sequence on "Taxi." Judd Hirsch should have gotten an Emmy for this episode.

All of the Eddie Murphy character skits on SNL were hilarious.....Gumby, Velvet Jones, Little Richard Simmons, Mr. White, Buckwheat,etc.

The single funniest scene I ever saw in a sitcom was the gay bar dance sequence on "Taxi." Judd Hirsch should have gotten an Emmy for this episode.

That was Hysterical.

I can't think of any specific ones atm, but been rewatching Three Stooges shorts. As many times as i have watched them since i was kid, they never get old. Any of the 'blowing themselves or others up' skits are always laugh out loud.

I can't think of any specific ones atm, but been rewatching Three Stooges shorts. As many times as i have watched them since i was kid, they never get old. Any of the 'blowing themselves or others up' skits are always laugh out loud.
Like Wylie Coyote in the Roadrunner cartoons.