Notre Dame

They're already raised funds to rebuild it.
istock-694181478-640x426.jpg

Reactions: Debi
Yeah seen Disney donated 5 million because they made a movie long ago
The Hunchback of Notre Dame

I'm trying to post a video that I saw this morning. It's a video of the rooftop with a person walking around and it looks like somebody fired a flare gun.
The video is on DC Whispers.
Flare gun flash looks very unique. To me it looks unmistakable.:(

If it had only been a singular incident involving a Catholic church in France the burning of one of the most well known human monuments to all of Christianity and Western Civilization could be understandably classified as an unfortunate accident during recent renovation work. Given that more than a thousand French churches across the country have been vandalized in recent years, though, more and more French (and others) are wondering if the Notre Dame fire wasn’t something far more sinister. Just released video of what appears to be someone moving inside the cathedral followed by a flash of light allegedly right before the fire started will do nothing to lessen those suspicions. If this was an act of vandalism and not an accident then hopefully the perpetrator(s) will soon be caught and brought to justice.

Here is that video which is now going viral all across the world

Read more at The Video Authorities Don't Want You To See: Mystery Person & Flash Of Light Before Notre Dame Cathedral Fire - DCWhispers.com

Last edited:
Reactions: ParanormalMom
I'm trying to post a video that I saw this morning. It's a video of the rooftop with a person walking around and it looks like somebody fired a flare gun.
The video is on DC Whispers.
Flare gun flash looks very unique. To me it looks unmistakable.:(

If a flare gun was fired, wouldn't you see the burning flare after the initial flash? Even the slow motion clip continues to show the area of the flash for 3-4 seconds and no light/flame is shown after the flash. That looks more like a photo flash to me, don't see flame.

The irony of this is, if the video clip in question was shown under different circumstances, it would probably be called a paranormal event.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Been thinking about this. No matter what, the fact that this beautiful sacred space burned at this time is disturbing. Perhaps God wants our attention. "Accidents" normally have lessons within them.