Reaction score
2000.jpeg

THE MORNING AFTER...
MIRACLE: MOST INTERIOR INTACT...
STAINED-GLASS WINDOWS SURVIVE...
PHOTOS...
COPS LAUNCH CRIMINAL PROBE...
No sign of arson...
Alarm Was Raised 23 Mins Before Blaze Detected...
AGE, DESIGN FOILED FIREFIGHTERS...
Macron Presides Over Rare Unity...
Vows to Rebuild in 5 Years...
But could take DECADES...

D4O8j7uX4AAVJt7.jpg

Fire chaplain who helped Bataclan victims entered burning Notre Dame to save Crown of Thorns relic | Daily Mail Online

The hero who saved the Crown of Thorns: Fire brigade chaplain entered flaming Notre Dame to recover holy relic - three years after he bravely helped Bataclan terror victims
  • Jean-Marc Fournier saved the Crown of Thorns from the blazing Notre Dame
  • Paris Fire Brigade chaplain also rescued the Blessed Sacrament from cathedral
  • Father Fournier described as a 'hero' for 'showing no fear' and saving the relics
  • In 2015 he also rushed inside the Bataclan where Islamic State militants killed 89

Reactions: Paintman
I was so saddened when I seen this. My heart broke. I don't think it matters what faith you are, to see such a building that has been around for so long, be destroyed in a fire :(

I was so saddened when I seen this. My heart broke. I don't think it matters what faith you are, to see such a building that has been around for so long, be destroyed in a fire :(
Exactly, Mom. It was sacred space. To see it burning made me break down in tears.

I have always felt that what we need to see will be shown to us, even if it is in simple clouds, smoke, fire, etc. What may be seen by each person is meant simply for them, whether it is pareidolia or not. We just have to be open to them.

Reactions: ParanormalMom