Note experience # 1

Julietwesting

Reaction score
So I'm a beginner ghost investigater.

Been all over the salt lake valley, UT USA.
My most Recent the Ted Bundy caves.
Sadly we couldn't find the cave them selves it was already nightfall on Halloween night, as a precaution I didn't want to chance hiking threw the woods at night, my group in I only went up to the river bed to at less give our peace to the victims. But it was one of his many, I'm not sure how to put to words.

Well since I've returned from the trip, strange things have been happening. Well I think , first off lets see what we can to debunk.

But I been finding my bedroom window open when I awake. Have also been dreaming of being watched.

Now I can understand if my imagination is getting the best of me, or is there something more here.

Reactions: NobleHouse
So I'm a beginner ghost investigater.

Been all over the salt lake valley, UT USA.
My most Recent the Ted Bundy caves.
Sadly we couldn't find the cave them selves it was already nightfall on Halloween night, as a precaution I didn't want to chance hiking threw the woods at night, my group in I only went up to the river bed to at less give our peace to the victims. But it was one of his many, I'm not sure how to put to words.

Well since I've returned from the trip, strange things have been happening. Well I think , first off lets see what we can to debunk.

But I been finding my bedroom window open when I awake. Have also been dreaming of being watched.

Now I can understand if my imagination is getting the best of me, or is there something more here.
In this particular case, a paranormal explanation would actually be more welcome. Because believe me, you don't want to know the terror of being stalked. I have, and I'd rather wake up to a friggin vampire in my room than my stalker.

In any case, close the window during the day, lock it, and put a strip of clear tape on one corner so that it's on both the window and the frame. If it's opened at all (even if closed again afterward), you'll be able to tell at a glance. If it continues to happen, put a very visible piece of masking tape over the lock. That will discourage any person who is messing with the window. You can get tape that leaves a marking on the surface when removed, and I recommend that to see if anyone is manipulating the window and trying to return it to its original state. One of the other members here - Paintman - can probably direct you to a suitable tape.

You can get motion sensitive cameras on Amazon for cheap. I suggest investing in one if things persist. You would be hard pressed to find an entity more dangerous than a fellow human. You don't want to leave something like this alone until you're sure it's not a human's doing.

I agree that we need to rule out If this is a stalker. Did you only start feeling this way and notice your window being open after your trip? and do you ever feel like you are being watched anywhere else like a job or school? Thanks for sharing your experience.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good advice from Ronin. I have a question for you if you don’t mind. Do you do any prayer or protection rituals before going on these investigations? If not the likelihood of you picking up an attachment is possible. Something may have followed you home from one of them. If so you will need assistance in getting it removed unless you are knowledgeable in this yourself. Also if you brought home any item from these places even dirt there could be an attachment to it.

Reactions: 7Critter