Not Sure

Thank you people for the prayers, she fought on but I sadly had to let her go today as she was getting worse. I've had a few dogs over the years but this one took my heart like no other, R.I.P little Shady.
Oz, I am so sorry for your loss. Words can't make the grief go away, but sending you love as you remember her. :disrelieved::<3

This is my take on a story I read, I hope it doesn't offend anyone' s belief.
An old hunter's dog died and years later the hunter passed and they met up again. They wondered through the clouds and came to a beautiful set of golden gates and a man with beautiful robes. The hunter thought this must be heaven and went to walk through. The robed man said you may enter but dogs are not allowed. The hunter said thank you but turned and walked away. He and his dog continued until they came across a set of rusty gates and an old farmer in old rags. The farmer said come in mate and the hunter replied but what about my dog. Everyone is welcome here mate said the farmer. This is when they knew this was truly heaven.

This is my take on a story I read, I hope it doesn't offend anyone' s belief.
An old hunter's dog died and years later the hunter passed and they met up again. They wondered through the clouds and came to a beautiful set of golden gates and a man with beautiful robes. The hunter thought this must be heaven and went to walk through. The robed man said you may enter but dogs are not allowed. The hunter said thank you but turned and walked away. He and his dog continued until they came across a set of rusty gates and an old farmer in old rags. The farmer said come in mate and the hunter replied but what about my dog. Everyone is welcome here mate said the farmer. This is when they knew this was truly heaven.
This was actually made into a Twilight Zone episode that I have always loved.