Not Sure

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
My little blue whippet is at the vets, she is 9. I've had a lot of dogs in my lifetime but she is a once in a lifetime dog as the running dog people say. Her liver is failing but they are trying to save her. I don't want to intrude and don't know if we pray for animals but it might help. I'm not doing too well with this, thanks folks.

Attachments

• 20180110_124703.jpg
    20180110_124703.jpg
    921.8 KB · Views: 112
My little blue whippet is at the vets, she is 9. I've had a lot of dogs in my lifetime but she is a once in a lifetime dog as the running dog people say. Her liver is failing but they are trying to save her. I don't want to intrude and don't know if we pray for animals but it might help. I'm not doing too well with this, thanks folks.
Oz, I can feel your love for her and so can she. They are with us for a short time, but their love stays as part of us forever. I am praying for your girl and for you.

Oz praying for you both. I hope she makes it. My heart aches for you, I know the pain of that type of loss. They are truly like our children.

What a sweet looking dog. My brother had a whippet when he was a teenager. She lived to be about 13. I hope you can get some more years with her.

Oz, I'm so sorry. I hope she comes out on top.

Thank you people for the prayers, she fought on but I sadly had to let her go today as she was getting worse. I've had a few dogs over the years but this one took my heart like no other, R.I.P little Shady.

Attachments

• IMG_0174 (1).JPG
    IMG_0174 (1).JPG
    969.2 KB · Views: 101
sorry for your loss Oz... some "pets" grab our hearts like we cant imagine, more so than a lot of people ever could. they really do become our best friends..... she will always be with you, and will be waiting for the time you meet again

Thank you people for the prayers, she fought on but I sadly had to let her go today as she was getting worse. I've had a few dogs over the years but this one took my heart like no other, R.I.P little Shady.
My condolences Oz, I know from personal experience how much this hurts.