Not sure where to post this - Imagination Theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahunter

AKA "Roy"
Reaction score
I listen to Imagination Theater. They have all kinds of radio programs, which sometimes are of a paranormal nature. Tonight's program has two short stories which fall under their "Movies for Your Mind" category. I thought I would post this because Russell Johnson is one of the cast members tonight.

Here is the link for Imagination Theater.

You can listen to it tonight at 9:00 p.m. PST on 860 KPAM.

The new show(s) (sometimes it's one show, sometimes two shorter ones) run from 8:00 to 9:00 PST, and then they do re-broadcasts of old shows from 9:00 to 10:00 PST.

December 22nd 2013
clear_dot.gif

MOVIES FOR YOUR MIND
"WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SANTA CLAUS"
This prizewinning script from our third annual writers contest takes an incisive look into the private world of Old Saint Nick, how he handles labor questions, his marriage and what’s really behind that secret list of who’s naughty or nice
MOVIES FOR YOUR MIND
"STRANGER AT THE DOOR"
Imagination Theatre’s Christmas perennial returns. A young couple’s marriage is threatened by the death of their infant son. An unexpected caller on Christmas Eve may or may not be the answer. Guest starring Russell Johnson from “Gilligan’s Island".

Last edited:
Russell Johnson was a World War II veteran who flew 44 combat missions in the war, receiving a Purple Heart for the injuries he acquired when his plane was shot down by the Japanese. He used the G.I. Bill to go to school and he became an actor and close friend of Audie Murphy, showing up in three of his movies as well as many other Westerns and sci-fi films. He appeared in a couple of "Twilight Zone" episodes before being cast as Professor Roy Hinkley, who could make one thing after another out of the materials on the island to help the castaways. Russell Johnson appeared in various roles after his "Gilligan's Island" days. He lives in Washington State.

Status
Not open for further replies.