Not Sure What This Is

It is hard to follow the technical explanation but I am grasping the edges. I need this dumbed down a bit.

First of all, I have been making a point of keeping the atmosphere as upbeat as possible in my home. I pray upon rising, and before bed. For the past month or so, (not to sound like a cliche) I have been hearing voices. I sleep with foam earplugs every night, so the really weird thing is that I hear the voices when I have the earplugs in. At first I thought it was like when you are hearing things under the guise of a white noise, because I only notice the voices when the A/C is running.

The thing that identifies them as voices is that usually when I hear sounds underneath a white noise, they are repetitive and not varied. But these sounds have the cadence of multiple voices speaking. I can hear a woman's voice along with one or more men's voices too. Sometimes I only hear two men talking very fast and excited. I can even make out whole words or even phrases, like, "And so... Or "The" or "Wow!" I also get the sense that I can't interact with these voices.

Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts as to what might be going on?

I have dealt with this the last few year.s.. I don't like it. I am a visual person. I have always heard voice's. I have always been exceptionally (guided) good at turning them off. But, I have been at War for other's affected for longer then I care to admit. Now, in the last weeks... the audible has been harder... REALLY hard... in my own head... to control... but not impossible... to banish... with Prayer... Inner Prayer. Lot's and lot's of Prayer.

I don't know what is what with this s**t. But, I See many guided into these asinine 'mimics'. The only power I See within this is that which is stolen from our own minds... subconscious or not... none of that make's it easier. It's VERY real as it happens.

These 'voices' Garnet... (if they are new in your life)... These are automated ... and somehow (I have been searching forEVER... it seems... to find the source and destroy it). are 'broadcasting'

What seems benign and vague (but clear) ... is not. As you release (or they release themselves) those infected by this thing ... this blasphemy 'reattaches' ... and very persistently ... to whoever is within 'range'.

It is my personal belief (and experience) that this is a physical thing... can't be fought with Spiritual weapons in other words.

Find the source and disconnect it.

Last edited:
I did an amped up spiritual clearing and no longer hear these voices that seemed to be emanating from the A/C. (Geez, that makes me sound unbalanced! :D)

But, if it was the mind trying to interpret white noise, why did it stop when I did spiritual intervention? ;ss

• Love it
Reactions: Donna K.
I did an amped up spiritual clearing and no longer hear these voices that seemed to be emanating from the A/C. (Geez, that makes me sound unbalanced! :D)

But, if it was the mind trying to interpret white noise, why did it stop when I did spiritual intervention? ;ss
You refocused your brain. We can get in a cycle of visual or audio pareidolia at times. A spiritual cleansing or intervention can help us realign.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: garnetsilver