Open Lines Not pet material!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/man-keeps-giant-leech-for-a-pet-lets-it-feed-on-his-arm.html

A gut-wrenching video, showing a leech grow fat as it sucks blood from a man’s hand, has recently surfaced on the internet. Shockingly, the man claims that the bloodsucker is actually his pet, and that he willingly feeds it his own blood!

The identity of the man is unknown, but the video is believed to have been filmed in Japan. The leech in the footage is so bloated, it’s as big as the man’s forearm. And judging by the bite marks on his arm, the devoted owner has been feeding the creature his blood for quite some time now.

Nekki?

Are you implying that our Nekki ( who is modest , unassuming, quiet individual who seeks to stay out of the limelight , barely raises her voice above a whisper ) is a bloodsucking vampire who strikes fear into the populace ? Hmmm........ so this is why she is unavailable after midnight .....:eek::p:p:p:D:D:D

Reactions: surge
Are you implying that our Nekki ( who is modest , unassuming, quiet individual who seeks to stay out of the limelight , barely raises her voice above a whisper ) is a bloodsucking vampire who strikes fear into the populace ? Hmmm........ so this is why she is unavailable after midnight .....:eek::p:p:p:D:D:D
I was merely inquiring as to whether she would like to have one as a pet. I'll let you take the vampire bit up with her. :D

LOL....she can't get a leash on that thing therefore not pet suitable!

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/man-keeps-giant-leech-for-a-pet-lets-it-feed-on-his-arm.html

A gut-wrenching video, showing a leech grow fat as it sucks blood from a man’s hand, has recently surfaced on the internet. Shockingly, the man claims that the bloodsucker is actually his pet, and that he willingly feeds it his own blood!

The identity of the man is unknown, but the video is believed to have been filmed in Japan. The leech in the footage is so bloated, it’s as big as the man’s forearm. And judging by the bite marks on his arm, the devoted owner has been feeding the creature his blood for quite some time now.

Nekki?
Uh, I may feel sad for cute little rats sitting on the sidewalk in the snow, but I draw the line at leeches!