Not One For Predictions, but

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I've never really had insight to the future but this may have changed. A week ago I got a terrible depression that I couldn't shake, there was no known reason so I thought I was getting ill mentally. A couple of days later a giant bushfire started near my area, it has burnt over 15000 ha of bush and farmland. I have packed the ute and got the dog cage on ready but tonight they have got it controlled hopefully. I'm sure I felt this coming, when I first saw the smoke my mind cleared. It's around 10km's from me but they spread quickly so not sleeping too soundly atm.

I have long struggled with the idea of premonitions. Even though it's something that I have experienced dozens of times it's always a bit unnerving when they come to fruition. Especially because it never feels like something I did, more like I was just handed a note from a stranger.

My best guess is that there is an intelligent force in the universe that knows about things that haven't yet occurred. This could be due to some quantum mechanism that allows the force to experience time differently than we do or it could be the force has a reason to cause these certain events. Either way, like with other unexplained experiences, some people are able to "tune in" and get a glimpse of what this force is doing/thinking/planning.

It also seems like sometime it's this force deciding what glimpses it makes available and to who, because it hasn't felt the need to give me insight into the winning lottery numbers.

I've never really had insight to the future but this may have changed. A week ago I got a terrible depression that I couldn't shake, there was no known reason so I thought I was getting ill mentally. A couple of days later a giant bushfire started near my area, it has burnt over 15000 ha of bush and farmland. I have packed the ute and got the dog cage on ready but tonight they have got it controlled hopefully. I'm sure I felt this coming, when I first saw the smoke my mind cleared. It's around 10km's from me but they spread quickly so not sleeping too soundly atm.
Oz, extra prayers for you! I get what I call a "knowing". I don't know how I know, I just suddenly have info in my head that wasn't there before. I think Stevedog offered a very good explanation as to how this occurs.

more like I was just handed a note from a stranger.
I absolutely love that line.

Prayers and positive vibes I send to you

I hope it is under control, Oz. Fires can be a terrible thing. We had one across the highway from our neighborhood where i grew up and remember my dad freaking out and i think i grabbed a bucket of water to go up with him lol. Mind you, i was very young lol. Keep us posted on the condition there. Praying all is good for ya.

Oz, are the fires away from you now? Are you safe? Need an update.
We got around 8mm of rain last night, not much but the fire is a status of Being Controlled which is a lot better than out of control as it was a couple of days ago. I can't see the smoke now from my place. It has burnt 18000 ha or about 44000acres.