North American Dogman Project

Another thought I've had is that it is just a person but some sensitive people actually see the evil within them and they appear to them as an ancient predator, monster, wolf like entity.

canines are admirable creatures, this thing is an abomination imo.
they are half man, so which half is the abomination??? haha, just something to ponder, maybe?........ i think they would be somewhat who they are as a person perhaps control may depend on the individual personality.

Reactions: ozentity
they are half man, so which half is the abomination??? haha, just something to ponder, maybe?........ i think they would be somewhat who they are as a person perhaps control may depend on the individual personality.
Good point.

I love dogs and am a bit of a dog whisperer. Every dog that I have ever met that was mean was the result of an owner that should never be allowed to have a pet. Even dogs that tend to be more aggressive can usually be trained to act in a civilized manner. The only exceptions to this are dogs that are basically bred to be natural psychopaths. Personally, the people that do that should be neutered. Where I live it used to be common to breed dogs for pit fighting. That just isn't right. We spend thousands of years breeding that sort of thing out of most breeds and the only way to make a dog into a killer is to basically make them crazy. A lot of the people that used to be involved in that were as crazy and vicious as the dogs that they bred. When you looked them in the eyes they had the same gleam that their animals had. They could easily be Dogmen!!

There may be more than one thing going on. There may be skin walkers or changelings using negative powers. There may also be a creature or alien being roaming the woods. They are reported as being seen in groups and also eating kills. So there is a physicality to them. It is a compelling topic and the fact that there’s been very credible witnesses lends to the validity of the incidents.

While not my cup of tea I know others like this kind of paranormal. Dogman stories that are current.Got lots of views in one week.

Reactions: Lynne
While not my cup of tea I know others like this kind of paranormal. Dogman stories that are current.Got lots of views in one week.
this guys channel is more creepy pasta type stuff, or all for entertainment, if im not mistaken he claims the dogman and werewolf were created by the Gov, as a super soldier program, and has a supposed general who leaks the info to him....lol..... ok for entertainment but not reliable as a true story source.