North American Dogman Project

I agree with you about that. Most people want the heck away from the creature and not going to go after it in a planned hunt with some other wannabees in the brush. I always smile to myself when every guest they have on is a woodsman that knows all the sounds of the forest and grew up outdoors. I think its true sometimes but al also know from watching my friends camp that the most they do is sit around and drink beer and go to the store to buy weeners and chips.Which is great . I had a tick bite a relative a few days ago and he is on an antibiotic already for lyme prevention. I readd where the only thing that kills ticks in the wild is possums, skunks, and the terrible wildfires that rage at times to cleanse the place.

I agree with you about that. Most people want the heck away from the creature and not going to go after it in a planned hunt with some other wannabees in the brush. I always smile to myself when every guest they have on is a woodsman that knows all the sounds of the forest and grew up outdoors. I think its true sometimes but al also know from watching my friends camp that the most they do is sit around and drink beer and go to the store to buy weeners and chips.Which is great . I had a tick bite a relative a few days ago and he is on an antibiotic already for lyme prevention. I readd where the only thing that kills ticks in the wild is possums, skunks, and the terrible wildfires that rage at times to cleanse the place.
I lot of people that grew up out bush are like that, lol. Then you get serious city born hunters and bushwalkers who probably know a lot more about an area than a lot of the locals and are more observant.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Alot of the YouTube encounters are questionable to me. Seems like all the YouTube channels post anymore are these scary or violent encounters. Obviously the scary encounters get more views which is why I question alot of them. And don't even get me started on the Victor stories on the nadolny Dogman encounters show. They're just downright ridiculous.

I just came across this and am planning on listening tomorow. This is not far from my crib. BTW this is where I looked for this thing years ago when it was being seen in the cornfields. Thankfully I didnt find it and forgot about it until last year I went to see a gentleman who was auctioning off his First Nation artifacts. Thats another story but anyway here is D.

Reactions: Lynne
Alot of the YouTube encounters are questionable to me. Seems like all the YouTube channels post anymore are these scary or violent encounters. Obviously the scary encounters get more views which is why I question alot of them. And don't even get me started on the Victor stories on the nadolny Dogman encounters show. They're just downright ridiculous.
most of the youtube channels, whether about dogman, bigfoot etc.. are questionable, may as well go to a roleplayer or fan site for info...searching for news or sightings that may be reliable still takes much effort, time, and research. to find real info on anything in these fields you have to get boots on the ground and follow any leads you come across.

I just came across this and am planning on listening tomorow. This is not far from my crib. BTW this is where I looked for this thing years ago when it was being seen in the cornfields. Thankfully I didnt find it and forgot about it until last year I went to see a gentleman who was auctioning off his First Nation artifacts. Thats another story but anyway here is D.
Ohio actually has a lot of werewolf/dogman type activity reported. supposed to be a branch of the eastern migration route or something.

Reactions: Lynne
The guest sounds like the woman who was C2C's resident witch. Can't remember her name, but I know she died several years ago.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm