North American Dogman Project

this guys channel is more creepy pasta type stuff, or all for entertainment, if im not mistaken he claims the dogman and werewolf were created by the Gov, as a super soldier program, and has a supposed general who leaks the info to him....lol..... ok for entertainment but not reliable as a true story source.
I agree with you Paulm. For entertainment but I wonder about some of his stuff being legit. Dogm@n existed long before the gov even heard of it. IMO

Yesterday at the National Prk while walking along a trail I had walked two days earlier I noticed some coyote scat. How you know its coyote is it is usually accompanied by coyote prints and hair and bones in the scat as the coyote eat small animals and sometines their bones if not real big. It scared me a little and reminded me of why our ancestors and us too are spooked when we hear wolves howling or coyotes doing the same . Especially if they howl from different points around your campsite. They are not stupid and are only eating to stay alive. Still , it made am impression on me to be more aware of whats around me.

Reactions: Paulm and ozentity
Yesterday at the National Prk while walking along a trail I had walked two days earlier I noticed some coyote scat. How you know its coyote is it is usually accompanied by coyote prints and hair and bones in the scat as the coyote eat small animals and sometines their bones if not real big. It scared me a little and reminded me of why our ancestors and us too are spooked when we hear wolves howling or coyotes doing the same . Especially if they howl from different points around your campsite. They are not stupid and are only eating to stay alive. Still , it made am impression on me to be more aware of whats around me.
I've heard of coyote killing people, I don't know if it's true as I'm not familiar with them over here. That fear of predators seems deeply buried in our psyche.

I agree with you Paulm. For entertainment but I wonder about some of his stuff being legit. Dogm@n existed long before the gov even heard of it. IMO
i think hes had a few earlier shows that were taken from actual stories / encounters, then he wondered off with the whole gov. agent thing and then with a lot of bogus viewer call ins / write ins. he had the chance to build his show but chose to go the fantasy route, i guess that brings in more listeners or is just easier than researching actual encounters. i admit i haven't listened to his show in quite a while, but checking from time to time it still looked the same. in my view there's not enough there to be taken as serious or to dig through for any actual information.

I've heard of coyote killing people, I don't know if it's true as I'm not familiar with them over here. That fear of predators seems deeply buried in our psyche.
coyotes are on average about 35 pounds, very skittish and are little threat to people, children are the only humans they might would attempt to attack, but that is still very rare. ive heard them all around at night but never had a real fear of being hunted and attacked by them. they sound a lot scarier than they actually are. your chances of winning the lottery and dying from heart attack are probably better than being attacked by a coyote.
Edited to add : where i live wild pigs are way more dangerous than coyotes, those things can be extremely irritable ....lol

Last edited:
this guys channel is more creepy pasta type stuff, or all for entertainment, if im not mistaken he claims the dogman and werewolf were created by the Gov, as a super soldier program, and has a supposed general who leaks the info to him....lol..... ok for entertainment but not reliable as a true story source.
Sad thing is that alot of people think it's true. I'm in a number of Dogman/Cryptid Facebook groups and all I ever see is someone talking about the Victor guy and what he said like it's 100% factual information. I used to like that channel before those kinds of stories popped up.

Sad thing is that alot of people think it's true. I'm in a number of Dogman/Cryptid Facebook groups and all I ever see is someone talking about the Victor guy and what he said like it's 100% factual information. I used to like that channel before those kinds of stories popped up.
it is sad if ppl actually believe those stories, but on the upside im sure if there are any werewolves out there they are grateful for all the misinformation he puts out ......lol

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I havent listened yet and might not. I know many are interested in the big D so here is a leading utube channel that puts out a lot of stories. Are they true? I dont know but they are certainly scary and if true wow.

Reactions: DogmanInvestigator
I havent listened yet and might not. I know many are interested in the big D so here is a leading utube channel that puts out a lot of stories. Are they true? I dont know but they are certainly scary and if true wow.
I think alot of them are true, but there's been some lately that have been questionable to me. Mainly the one where the hunter and his buddies supposedly hunt Dogmen.

Reactions: Walking Goose