Nope...I won't....

Paul, bravo !
When I was in high school we would go up to Gary Indiana to a carry-out liquor store that didn't really speak English and didn't care about carding:p
Big Jug Beer. 40 oz for a dollar. We would drink it at the drive-in.

And I think I am giving up high places. If you are a little superstitious you might know the feeling , just a hunch that I've pushed my luck on roofs and ladders.

ahhhh, cheap booze, what teen memories (and old music) are made from.....lol..... boones farm, md 2020....anyone else remember those?
but without those experience's we wouldn't have music like this.....

LOL, I was 17 when I tried cheap wine for the first time! And that was the last time, based on the condition I was in the following morning. I swear it was Boone's Farm and some other brand I can't remember now.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
LOL, I was 17 when I tried cheap wine for the first time! And that was the last time, based on the condition I was in the following morning. I swear it was Boone's Farm and some other brand I can't remember now.
The combo of MD 20/20 and Boones Farm Apple once left me sprawled on a floor for about 12 hours in my youth. And I learned my lesson well!

Reactions: Lynne
The combo of MD 20/20 and Boones Farm Apple once left me sprawled on a floor for about 12 hours in my youth. And I learned my lesson well!
its called "mad dog" for a reason....lol... as a teen you think, "wow, its only 3 dollars" (which should be a warning in itself), later you will realize that's the worst three dollars you ever spent...

Reactions: Debi