Noory and the Radio Hall of Fame

No that wasn't him but thanks for posting that, Duke. Oh I remember Charles.:confused: I'm going to go try to find a audio clip of the whiny voiced , old unfocused meandering pointless old man. He takes about a half a segment to get to a question. (I think George lets him on so George can go out and get his car washed or go to McDonald's.):p

Reactions: PratchysRevenge
Anyone else notice his "health" segments are growing in frequency? OMG....it drives me insane. I can't listen to them anymore.

Reactions: Paintman
No that wasn't him but thanks for posting that, Duke. Oh I remember Charles.:confused: I'm going to go try to find a audio clip of the whiny voiced , old unfocused meandering pointless old man. He takes about a half a segment to get to a question. (I think George lets him on so George can go out and get his car washed or go to McDonald's.):p

You might be thinking of Joe. He has a female counterpart named Jan who is equally inane. She sounds like one of the voices June Foray used for old women during the "Fractured Fairey Tales" segments on "Rocky and Bullwinkle."

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
You might be thinking of Joe. He has a female counterpart named Jan who is equally inane. She sounds like one of the voices June Foray used for old women during the "Fractured Fairey Tales" segments on "Rocky and Bullwinkle."
That's the one. Thanks. Here is how his call goes.
Exchange fawning pleasantries with George. Then he would say I would like to ask your guest a question. (Never mind that the guest has a name and is also on the line with you.:mad:) But first he has to give a little background. And then qualify words that he really doesn't know the meaning of. And in his effort to be precise - he is the opposite of precise.:confused: And then he repeats his question 3 times. Just in case Nick Redfern doesn't understand English or anything about UFOs.
He is the opposite of a paid actor caller. The only reason I think he gets on the air is because he has compromising pictures of George :D.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
I heard him last night. My nemesis. Thomas from La Jolla. He ruined the show with the tarot card lady.
Everyone has their own sensitivities towards being annoyed. FEG, Crock-Pot Tim, The Numbers Lady, Theater of the Mind..........
Well, at least I got a name.
Relevant radio has a frequent caller to all of their shows named John from Chicago. One day he asked if if he could be married on Easter morning in the church. :confused: The Priest answered that there's no prohibition against it. But nobody would come, and you won't have any friends anymore.:)

Reactions: Debi
I heard him last night. My nemesis. Thomas from La Jolla. He ruined the show with the tarot card lady.
Everyone has their own sensitivities towards being annoyed. FEG, Crock-Pot Tim, The Numbers Lady, Theater of the Mind..........
Well, at least I got a name.
Relevant radio has a frequent caller to all of their shows named John from Chicago. One day he asked if if he could be married on Easter morning in the church. :confused: The Priest answered that there's no prohibition against it. But nobody would come, and you won't have any friends anymore.:)

Oh, yeah I know who Thomas is. He's calls every C2C show when LMH is on, really goes overboard with praise for her. He's not as inane or annoying as Joe (from the Bronx?), however. Joe sounds like what I imagine the Archie Bunker character would have sounded like in his late 80s.

Reactions: Paintman
Oh, yeah I know who Thomas is. He's calls every C2C show when LMH is on, really goes overboard with praise for her. He's not as inane or annoying as Joe (from the Bronx?), however. Joe sounds like what I imagine the Archie Bunker character would have sounded like in his late 80s.
Thanks Duke. I can hear the difference now that you told me. It's funny when you mentioned praise. Then it all came together.
But that whiny voice in the middle of the night.............:eek:. And he is always on. Does Thomas have one of George kids kidnapped and held hostage in his basement in La Jolla ?

Thomas from LaJolla called in two night's in a row. I am now officially never listening to that show again.
My other nemesis caller, John from Chicago on Relevant Radio, got on today. The Priest (Father Simon Sez)cut him off and said we have to go to a commercial. This was 30 seconds after coming out of a commercial :p. Brutal.:)

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Thomas from La Jolla called in last night (Mon. /Tues) when I was asleep. It's never fun to wake up and be mad. But unconsciously I needed to wake up and save my sanity. And yes I broke my rule to never listen to C2C again. And I paid a price.

Thomas from La Jolla called in last night (Mon. /Tues) when I was asleep. It's never fun to wake up and be mad. But unconsciously I needed to wake up and save my sanity. And yes I broke my rule to never listen to C2C again. And I paid a price.
I heard him! lol

And Noory did not win the Hall of Fame. Mark Levin did.