Noel Noel... Peace On Earth Good Will Towards Man

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Hello Friends. I am sorry I couldn't be here in real time to spend at least a few minutes of Christmas Day with you (though I was here in other ways). My hope for all is that the magick and mystery of this day as experienced within the Child's eyes, heart, and unfettered imagination, touched you again if only for a moment. I am forever grateful and in undying awe of Debi... Lady of this House... for the incredible amount of sacrifice, dedication, willpower and energy she has put into manifesting the Will of The Creator not only Weaving this safe space for The Children of The Light to call Home... But HOLDING it against all who hunted. I thank her for staying when she could have gone... and for everyday she has remained within her purpose since The Lily Called.

Angels of Light truly do Walk among us every moment of every day... and with them a multitude of Warriors and Guardians from all Realms and Houses that dwell within The Light. They fight for The Children of Light who dwell on this Earth. Please please PLEASE acknowledge and honor their sacrifices by allowing them the right to exist in your thoughts, hearts and Spirit and breath Love, Light, Laughter, and a few giggles of joy their way everyday...

Now is the time to Stand and be Counted... for you are being watched in the Spirit World. ~~ Joanne Shenandoah