Noah's Ark and the Dead Sea Scrolls

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
New study of the Dead Sea Scrolls reveals Noah's Arc was shaped like a Pyramid | Ancient Code

It turns out that there is more mystery to Noah’s ark than we previously thought. According to fragments of the dead sea scrolls, Noah’s ark was anything but an ordinary ship. In fact, the new study reveals that Noah’s Arc was shaped like Pyramid.
“For this is as the waters of Noah unto Me; for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth, so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.” Isaiah 54:9 (The Israel Bible)

Full story a site

I hope this site allows energetic debates of opinions......

That website (Ancient Code et al ) is what keeps this subject (UFOs and the paranormal ) a laughing stock. What is worse, people suffering from PTSD or out of the blue have a close encounter, have no one to talk or turn to, as this field is full of nuts and con men writing books and articles to make money as they poison the whole pond. With this in mind, is it it really any wonder why people, whom experience a UFO like at O'Hare airport, go online for 10 minutes to find someone responsible to talk to, end up shocked at the insanity they see and hide, run hide, throw away the pictures.... It is so bad that if someone does come forward they are likely lying, delusional or can't tell the difference between a tiny, tiny light in the sky and a grey sticking a probe up their ass.

That site is far from a good source for news? I read the Haaretz newspaper everyday, so that did not make sense, but looked it up. The headline was exaggerated so people would read it. (as usual the more outrageous a headline the more people will read the article.. Click bait is big business) The researcher actually stated the following:

Dr. Alexey Yuditsky, for instance, discussed the section on Noah’s Ark, where a word following the words “the ark’s tallness” had previously been illegible. Now the scan has revealed it as ne’esefet, meaning “gathered,” which Yuditsky interpreted to mean that the ark’s ribs were gathered together at the top – or in other words, that its roof tapered to a point. He then cited various proofs to back this claim, such as the fact that the Septuagint, a Greek translation of the Bible done in the third century B.C.E., used a Greek verb with a similar meaning.
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.727615

I guess my roof as well as yours ,which gathers together, is a pyramid as well...I CAN FEEL IT, the power...aahhhhhh

Ancient Code
is a website containing a host of articles which are mostly pseudo-archaeological and pseudo-historical hoaxes. The site seems to be registered in Croatia. One Ivan Petricevic is presented as editor-in-chief, where he says he also writes for EWAO, Share Knowledge, Svemir Online and Ancient Origins. It is unclear whether he actually believes in the stuff he writes, or if the site is purely an advertising revenue generator.

Oh, we DO invite debate, me dear...lol We just ask for respect towards one another when doing the debating.

As one who has had a first hand viewing of a triangle directly over her house just above the tree tops. I know what you are saying. It's also one of the reasons I own this site and offer people a safe place to come and discuss what they have experienced.

When gathering articles, I do offer many different sources and sites. It is for each of us to discern the truth. Even if a site has faults, it may also trigger points of discussion or research! I normally go through about 60 sites a day to find interesting articles. Not all will be from totally vetted sources, like the Anomalist, but most stories I find will provoke some discussion and thought.

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
LOL .....keep posting , your comments are refreshing and yes " click bait "