No turning back

I agree on enjoying my older years. I’m 58 and I may not look as good as I did in my 20/30’ or have the energy of back then, I have learned to appreciate things and that makes life so much sweeter.
Yeah,when I was young I dreaded aging thinking it would have all the turmoil of your 20's but with old age on top,at 55 I don't have the energy but I do have an inner peace and insight that makes it worthwhile hanging around for.I experienced the paranormal very young but have come to understand and live in peace with it now.

Yup. The fateful day at 14 years old and I used a ouija board for the first time. Never again, but that was my point of no return.
Charleh,Not being nasty, but you would have to win the creepiest avatars award.

Reactions: Donna K.
Wind in Tress,

I'm not sure I'm a believer in the paranormal yet. I'm interested and think it's a possibility. I'm starting to believe people's alien and UFO stories---more the UFO stories, but the alien stories worry me. I had a similar experience of an object striking my head at a weird time. I was reaching for The Satanic Bible on my bookshelf, and as I pulled it out, my black porcelain see-no-evil monkey fell on my head and broke into pieces. I was a bit of a skeptic at the time, so I kind of brushed it off as a weird coincidence, but it gave me pause for a second.

I was never a Satanist by the way. I just bought the book so I could study it. I had three black porcelain monkeys on my bookshelf: a hear-no-evil, a say-no-evil, and a see-no-evil monkey. I'm not sure what the experience meant, but I'm leaning towards creepy coincidence. There's a lot of weird stuff that happens to me that I've tended to write off as coincidental but have made me paranoid.

Wind in Tress,

I'm not sure I'm a believer in the paranormal yet. I'm interested and think it's a possibility. I'm starting to believe people's alien and UFO stories---more the UFO stories, but the alien stories worry me. I had a similar experience of an object striking my head at a weird time. I was reaching for The Satanic Bible on my bookshelf, and as I pulled it out, my black porcelain see-no-evil monkey fell on my head and broke into pieces. I was a bit of a skeptic at the time, so I kind of brushed it off as a weird coincidence, but it gave me pause for a second.

I was never a Satanist by the way. I just bought the book so I could study it. I had three black porcelain monkeys on my bookshelf: a hear-no-evil, a say-no-evil, and a see-no-evil monkey. I'm not sure what the experience meant, but I'm leaning towards creepy coincidence. There's a lot of weird stuff that happens to me that I've tended to write off as coincidental but have made me paranoid.
No worries I got the same book. And another well known book published by Avon as well. As well as a couple nasties actually. Curiosity always results in a bookshelf you hide in the basement.

Wind in Tress,

I see that as a clear warning and would have thrown out that book. I have learned to try to catch the messages the first time.

I see that as a clear warning and would have thrown out that book. I have learned to try to catch the messages the first time.
That reminds me of a time when I had a friend who was involved in a dubious belief system and she invited me to her house for a meeting with the others in the group. I was curious but also apprehensive, so I set out for her house. When I was just a block away, someone dropped a glass bottle from their window ( I think it was accidental because they had been sipping a beverage while looking out and it slipped from their hand.) Before I could break my stride, I stepped on the largest piece, and it was so sharp that it cut through my thin soled shoe and sliced into my foot. I had no choice but to continue to her house for first aid, but I felt that was a sign to avoid those people in the future!