No to Ghosts Says Science?

DoTell

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Setting aside the experiential anecdotes as well as choices in belief science seems to have arived here.

Reactions: Brody82
I see not a bit of evidence of science to this. Sorry. Once again, it's a theory with no scientific basis any more than the other side of it. We may not even have the necessary equipment to measure such things at this time, so to assume it's one of two things is more scientific rhetoric, IMO. Science has it's own set of bishops, cardinals and preachers who have become a religion unto themselves. I'm all FOR science being involved, but for them to make claims is not different than those who do believe there is something more. We're still babies on this planet and still babies with the ever changing world of science. Theories abound on both sides of the debate, yet no one can claim to know the absolute truth of the matter.

Reactions: DoTell and Mokey
I see not a bit of evidence of science to this. Sorry. Once again, it's a theory with no scientific basis any more than the other side of it. We may not even have the necessary equipment to measure such things at this time, so to assume it's one of two things is more scientific rhetoric, IMO. Science has it's own set of bishops, cardinals and preachers who have become a religion unto themselves. I'm all FOR science being involved, but for them to make claims is not different than those who do believe there is something more. We're still babies on this planet and still babies with the ever changing world of science. Theories abound on both sides of the debate, yet no one can claim to know the absolute truth of the matter.
The evidence if offered by extension from physical experiments, then translated into their ghost hunts.