NNPG - An Introduction

titch2k6

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
logo_a.png
North Nottinghamshire Paranormal Group

Good evening to all the groups out there.....

Just a quick introduction.

For those who don't know me, I am the founder and Lead Investigator of NNPG and I am also an active member here on the PFN forums. I have been involved with the paranormal for over 25 years.

Based in Ollerton, Nottinghamshire NNPG is a local group for like-minded people to meet up and discuss, investigate and document paranormal phenomena, with a particular focus on hauntings. Apart from conducting private investigations into claims of paranormal activity, we also hold a number of "open" investigations and training events throughout the year.

We are a member of ASSAP (Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena), the SPR (Society for Psychical Research) and IAPI (International Alliance of Paranormal Investigators). NNPG is a 'not-for-profit' group and all of our investigations are conducted in both a scientific and ethical manner.

We do not live stream our investigations on social media (just our own personal choice) but are only too happy to share any information, evidence and reports on anything we find with the paranormal community.

We look forward to collaborating with all of you out there and to reading about your own experiences.

Keep safe out there.

We are so happy to have you here. It would be fun to watch a live stream, if you ever do one, let us know.