NJ's Very Haunted House

I was hoping for some pics of the place. The one in the article is dark. I wonder if the owners are not allowing paranormal teams in because I could see this being a prime target for Zack and the gang. I had to chuckle at the past owners name Dr Physick.

There is a house not far from me called The Abbott House. I have heard of paranormal investigators staying there when it was a Bed and Breakfast. Apparently it isn't anymore and the current owners only allow close friends to stay there.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
1645919961199.png

Reactions: ozentity
The above picture is a place nearby a development i worked at. It was built for Al Capone as a mid point for mob meetings. He moved his mother in there as well. The place is creepy as hell to drive up on. It is currently a rehab center. Little tid bit, atleast from when i was there last, the water in the foreground, is gone. We had a drought and it was no longer there. There are rumors of hidden tunnels under the now dried lake.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Reactions: Lynne
I was hoping for some pics of the place. The one in the article is dark. I wonder if the owners are not allowing paranormal teams in because I could see this being a prime target for Zack and the gang. I had to chuckle at the past owners name Dr Physick.
1646178566055.png

The above picture is a place nearby a development i worked at. It was built for Al Capone as a mid point for mob meetings. He moved his mother in there as well. The place is creepy as hell to drive up on. It is currently a rehab center. Little tid bit, atleast from when i was there last, the water in the foreground, is gone. We had a drought and it was no longer there. There are rumors of hidden tunnels under the now dried lake.
I can see how you got your interest in the paranormal Selectric, sounds like NJ would keep you occupied with this for a lifetime.

Reactions: Selectric