NIKE Sues over Satan Shoes

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

We had quite a conversation on this yesterday on live chat. You can find that conversation here starting on page 5, post 47:

I was ticked yesterday to see this. Now I'm beyond ticked after reading that not only did he do this during Holy Week, he did it as a publicity stunt for his new song/video in which he gives a lap dance to the devil.

They don't care. Product such as this is meant to offend. As the old saying goes, 'Money talks and BS walks.' Money is their god. But no matter what involvement Nike had with this (if any) the damage is done. But who in their right mind would a want a shoe with a drop of blood in it?

I wonder if someone will do a study on the lives of those who wear them now? Did they improve, or go downhill, or not change at all?

I wonder if someone will do a study on the lives of those who wear them now? Did they improve, or go downhill, or not change at all?
They will be "collector" items and for the most part sit in display cases, I'm betting. Just having them in the house is going to be a dangerous thing, imo.

I wonder if this is going to start a new trend in shock clothes and footwear. Today my tenny shoe stepped in something that wasnt very pretty. I now have an idea I need to patent before someone else steps in it and gets the same idea.

• Haha
Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Maybe the best thing is to ignore it, same as negative entities. What I've seen, the gangster rapper culture id based on greed, violence and scare tactics. I feel sorry for them, not knowing how much more powerful love is.

Reactions: Duke
Maybe the best thing is to ignore it, same as negative entities. What I've seen, the gangster rapper culture id based on greed, violence and scare tactics. I feel sorry for them, not knowing how much more powerful love is.
You make a good point, Oz.

Reactions: ozentity